heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nameless Island & Abbey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw some comments on @main which got me to wonder.

Are Nameless Island & Abbey dungeon accessible on heRO? If not, will they be in the near/not-so-distant-future?

I'd just like to clarify that lil fact. I'm not complaining...

...yet. Icon_twisted

Icon_eek
They aren't accessible without GM assistance, and even if we wen't there, there's no monsters there yet. Mystra was nice enough to give tours of her "Mansion" a while back, and there was a GM hosted werewolf game there too, but there's no way to get there by players means.

I'm anxious for Abbey to get here too. When it arrives, I'll be seriously working to level my priest. ME + Shadow demons and undead /slur
It's coming soon ^_^;
So either help me get green herbs or be patient >.<.
I'm more interested in whether the drop rates for tidal shoes and wool scarf will be increased as on kro.
[Image: fbm6p2.jpg]
[Image: 30bjtpi.jpg]

And what about the change in Anubis skills and drops?
[Image: 2cyfnr9.jpg]

That also reminds me, what about the new treasure box drops on iro?
[Image: 693n9z.jpg]

Do you think anything will be altered differently? Just trying to get a scope of what goes on around here.
We are going by iRO drops for those 3 monsters. On top of that, heRO modified Anubis exp to the number you see now ingame.

As for castle, I did mention this to the other GM but it's decided that we'll go with what eA has set for the meantime.
We'll have nameless in the next svn, with how eAthena set it up for now. I'm pretty sure we still have the regular chest system, not the new one yet.

Banshee / Ragged Zombies are you see them on RMS and Anubis exp is the same as you see on RMS (we didn't modify it, we'll try it as it comes normally) but the drops are the old ones.

Best thing to do if you wanna answer some of your questions would be to apply for the test & dev section, the test server is currently on the new svn, just not everything is ready yet (when it's ready we'll switch the server).
so remember kids if your nice you might get something special real soon >.<.

For Dark heROs please note doing nice things will cause your dark gods to hate you and Angel Fates and CO are in no way responsible for replacing any slaughter goats or pigs needed to be killed to regain their trust. Please use alternate method.

Alternate Method for dark heRO's stab people with sporks until its finished.
hm I guess that the 84k exp was from eA then at our current svn, my mistake
I actually dont remember if the old anubis was our mod or what the old eAthena had set. But anyhow, the new svn will have the 140k exp anubis.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's