heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nobility and King Tristan Targetted by Anarchists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rune Midgard's Nobility News- June 6 2008

Last night, there was a commotion of a female monk by the name of Linnea who threatened to assassinate Count Oniichan in his sleep. Further rumors of Linnea's friends have given unlawful suggestions such as kidnapping the Count's daughter, Gigi-san as hostages in a political bargain or acts of revenge against the young Count.

While the Count is unaware of the news in his sleep, the Nobility's personal guard forces have decided to be on the safer side to be on the active, declaring Linnea as a "Terrorist." They released the Royal Gunners, the Noble Searchdogs, the spy forces and Count Oniichan's personal Royal Double to lay trap ambushes against Yuno Field 06, where the monk Linnea is said to frequent for her training.

While the friends of Linnea entered a rough battle with the noble's forces to defend her good name, a group of anarchists led a small revolution against King Tristan and the Nobles of Rune Midgard in Prontera Main Castle. It was later revealed that it was a scapegoat tactic using the monk's name to try to lure the Noble's forces away from Prontera. Luckily, the adventurers and heroes of the land arrived in time to save King Tristan from the anarchists.

As a token of appreciation, King Tristian has rewarded 150k zeny to all the brave heroes who guarded his royal majesty. The monk Linnea is also cleared of her name as a terrorist against the Nobility.

Rumors led to speculations that it was no ordinary uprising, but rather an organized attack under the cover of anarchists. There is a gathering of heroes led by Prince Tripp and together with a representative of the royalty and the nobles, they brainstormed a few possible theories.

Speculation #1- The mastermind maybe Lady Ayu of the Light Allegiance in an attempt to overcome the struggle of the clear minority of Light Allegiance members within the Nobility ranks, in order to regain power over the Dark Allegiance dominated Board of Nobles. Regardless of her kind appearance, the monk Linnea morbidly warns the group of a far more secretive side to the young leader of the Light Allegiance... when desperate to overcome a difficult situation, even the kindest of all will be pushed to do anything, even the unlawful.

Speculation #2
- Duke Bloody was speculated to be a possible mastermind of the recent events. Known for his vast resources of zeny which may rival nations from afar, his access to hire the rogues and soldiers are definitely a possibility. His recent change from the Light Allegiance to the Dark Allegiance was unexplained except by the Priestess Keilee who thinks that the Duke prefers the glorious appearance of the Tenebrous Wings. Could Duke Bloody's switch in allegiance be the key?

Speculation #3- Count Oniichan's recent encounter with the Legendary Creamy seems to be started a string of troubles. The mythical creature was said to be able to make clones and copies of human beings. The Ninja Alternate demonstrates the power of the shadows and stealth ability to the group of heroes; how such power knows no bounds, unlocking ways to endless possibilities. Who knows the extent of the Legendary Creamy powers?

Speculation #4- The war between the Light and Dark Allegiance lasted thousands of years since the days of the War of Agony. Creator Rain Jung Ji Yoon speculates that perhaps this enlightens the rise of a new allegiance who will try to first take over the control of Rune Midgard, and join the battle against the Light and Darkness...

Speculation #5- The fuel between the Dark Conjurer Eudoxie and the Archmage Mystra is well known to all in Rune Midgard. Count Oniichan's confusing stance to be in Archmage Mystra's Dark Allegiance as a dark hero, yet once proposing to the conjurer in public who is well known to be enemies of both Light and Dark Heroes alike, may have been the start of these attacks. However, Ezekiel Stalker doubts this theory relating to the Conjurer because the attack was not similar to the Conjurer's usual appearances and style.

Speculation #6-- the possibility of jealousy for the nobles was mentioned by the Nobility's representatives, especially for the former Baron Kadar who has mysteriously disappeared from the Board of Nobles. What is the reasoning and does this have any connection?

None of the people involved in the recent speculations have made official answers on their views about the uprising and the rumors.

[OOC: This event was a combination of both monster invasion along with a round of roleplay discussions. Participate in events, conversations on @main/forums and you may also join in shaping the future of heRO server's story regarding the everlasting fuel between the Light/Dark Allegiance, the Nobles of Rune Midgard and many other adventures! Note that members of the Nobility enjoy extra privileges, stronger emphasis to involve their own characters in events, and a stronger voice in roleplay suggestions.]
I still think Mystra would have her lovely hand in all of this. However, I'm not sure of her reasons for the attack, but has Mystra ever given reasons other than to prove how much better she is than all of us "mortals?"
[OCC: It seems me and my big mouth have been the cause of many events like this XD]

I guess I'm just stuck on the fact that whoever this mastermind is, they blamed me of all people. It makes me suspect that it's someone who has some sort of grudge against me, like Eudoxie.

There's also Ayu, who likes to make it blatantly obvious she wants to get rid of the darklings. And what do you know? A good chunk of the nobles, including Prince Tripp AND Count Oniichan are dark aligned. Not to mention, she's gone as far as summoning monsters and sending them to attack me...

And to clarify, I may threaten Oniichan, and even rough him up a bit, but I'd never actually kill the guy D=
Prontera Nobility News Wrote:The Ninja Alternate demonstrates the power of the shadows and stealth ability to the group of heroes; how such power knows no bounds, unlocking ways to endless possibilities.

I did? All I recall doing was skillfully dodging questions
You did mention and quote several times a famous detective though.

OOC: I did have a lot of fun with the rp section.
BLLLLLLLLE IHAVRE GUARTDD S WENHT DIDNT' ANY AONE TEASL S ME HUHJ WANNA TFIGGNGHYSTYS GOGFSDS I'M SDO GDRSANSKS LEAVEAS MY DASUGHTRER LALONGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
lol wtf?
jkang Wrote:BLLLLLLLLE IHAVRE GUARTDD S WENHT DIDNT' ANY AONE TEASL S ME HUHJ WANNA TFIGGNGHYSTYS GOGFSDS I'M SDO GDRSANSKS LEAVEAS MY DASUGHTRER LALONGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Something about having guards and leaving his daughter alone...I think O_o Count Oniichan is rather drunk at the moment.

(BTW Ayu, jkang is Onii's forum account >>;; )
"bleh, i have guards when didnt anyone tease me huh? wanna fight? god im so drunk leave my daughter alone!"

i guess Icon_biggrin
Takes a drunk to understand a drunk X_x
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's