heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: boo~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey~
mmm im JJJ (please dun call me JJ)
ummm and in general i'm everywhere =P

but since pandora is on the RMS forums so much i thought i might as well come here to check things out =P

*isn't much for hi's*
Welcome J J J. Hope to see you in pront.
Welcome JJJ! I love your siggy and Avatar~ Very cute Icon_biggrin
Yeah, your avatar is surely cute xD
Welcome o/
Hey JJJ!

Hope you'll like heRO, I know we dont have thousands of people like you enjoy, but the community is very nice <3
Must be different to go from 1000+ only server to heRO's smaller community XD; Doubt you remember me though we've seen each other's post in RMS before as well.

At least I'm sure that for someone like you who can withstand 1/1/1 rates, heRO's custom quests should be "little to no challenge" for you hm? ;P
Welcome to HeRO, JJJ! Hope you enjoy your stay. Icon_biggrin
Hooo hi JJJ!! =D
GM-Pandora Wrote:Hey JJJ!

Hope you'll like heRO, I know we dont have thousands of people like you enjoy, but the community is very nice <3
lol thankies =P i'll prob start checking out how nice ya'll are tmrw XD
lol nvm gona try it out now =P

KohakuSan Wrote:Yeah, your avatar is surely cute xD
Welcome o/
Maiden Wrote:Welcome JJJ! I love your siggy and Avatar~ Very cute Icon_biggrin
Icon_biggrin thankies u guys <3

Kadar Wrote:Welcome J J J. Hope to see you in pront.
oh u will muaha you will lol

GM-Ayu Wrote:Must be different to go from 1000+ only server to heRO's smaller community XD; Doubt you remember me though we've seen each other's post in RMS before as well.

At least I'm sure that for someone like you who can withstand 1/1/1 rates, heRO's custom quests should be "little to no challenge" for you hm? ;P
lol i love quests <3 i really do
x3 and i also love 1/1/1 rates rofl dun ask why

as for the ppl thing eh... i hang out on a bunch of servers lol so not all of them have 1k + ppl
but the ones that do = /rice xDDD ya im weird i know
Panda has magical "Make people join just by LOOKING at them" powers on RMS >_>;; I swear.

Anyway, welcome to the server featuring the coolest person ever. That's me. You probably already met me in game to know. Yadda yadda you get the point. Kthxbai. =O
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's