heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm about to become a member of this server. A little about me: I'm polite (to everyone and anyone), I do not whine, I dont like transferring items I prefer storage unless it's money. The characters I'm making are (in order) Wizard--Pure forgesmith--Monk. I really hope this is a great server, the community seems lively yet I've read alot about transfer problems. My only problem I'll have with the server is...if the names I want are taken Cry. Once I get there my main character will be the Monk, I just want to be situated before I go through a tough battle acolyte journey. I'd be glad to meet anybody new through the forum and I hope that we can all be friends!

*I will post my character names as soon as the sakray client finishes d/l'ing Im on 62% >_>;
Oh yes about my RO past. Ive played since it came out "International". After a year or so I stumbled on RO for free since paying monthly for "official" was not affordable for my cousins whom I really wanted to play with. Though we eventually stopped playing together due to high rate vs low rate xD. Guess who liked low rate? Laugh Well thats me in a nutshell.
Welcome ^_^

Someone who doesnt whine and is polite, such a nice addition to the server, I love you already <3
Welcome! Hope you like here as much as I do, if in need of anything or if you just wanna chat use the @main channel, have fun, see you there o/

And I know what it's to level up a battle acolyte, it's surely A LOT boring and hard but in the end it'll be nice xD
But remember, there is a reseter NPC here so maybe you'll want to level on Heal bomb then reset, I think it's free until base 40 or something like that Icon_wink

Ps.: Panda is a ninja, when I started writing this you hadn't posted Icon_razz
Well the client is done now and I cant wait to meet you two. Already I have been welcomed...Cry....I'm not crying...some dirt got in my eyes... Now Hopefully my names arent taken! ALRIGHT IM FEELIN GREAT LETS DO THIS!!!!
Reference URL's