heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Salutations to all! =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone one, I'm AI. n_n I'm a casual little player here to see if heRO is to be my awesome home. So far, I've got to say this place is filled with sex. =D

I thought it wouldn't hurt to drop a hello to everyone, as it seems like I'll probably be sticking around.

Hm... What should I say? xD How about random tidbits of information from me?
  • I'm an aspiring AI programmer. So far, I'm not doing as great as I'd like, but I'm working on it~!
  • Despite being fairly intelligent - IQ of 198, Woo~ - I will generally avoid using common sense - or my brain in general - unless I can't possibly help it. Thus, expect random stupidity from me.
  • I think that stupidity is entertaining, as long as it stays away from being too retarded.
  • I have an odd habit to spontaneously use the word sex in replace of anything that should represent shock or to me being impressed.
  • My forum account comes from Proto-Germanic translations of runic alphabet. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to figure out what I intended it to mean. xD

At the moment, I'm just harmlessly leveling a little merchant by the name of Zaken, if anyone wants to say hello to me. n_n
Hey there, long time no see Icon_wink

Welcome aboard!
We met each other in RMS (well or maybe just me seeing you) and earlier today already? Either that, or there's someone with a really similar Z starting name...
xD Salutations, Pandora, Ayu.

I'm not sure if I met you on RMS or not, Ayu. o.o However, I did meet you in game earlier, during the little novice event. n_n -Noddeth.-

... You two react to new introduction posts in a flash. o.o; This is easily the fastest response I have ever seen towards a harmless greetings.
What can I say, we're insanely active XD

We do happen to sleep on occasion, in which case players usually beat us to greetings Icon_razz
Yah, usually I'm one of the first, but dang guys you got me beat.
Welcome aboard the heRO server, hope you have fun here with all of us ^_^
Reference URL's