heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Can you cook?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It has come to my attention that alot of people don't know how to cook.
I know that some of you are still young and that's why.
However I feel htat cooking is a good life skill.
It helps you be independant by choosing what you want to eat
and helps you save money
And you know what you're putting in you food
On the other hand it is more time consuming.

I was just curious to see.
Yes I can ^_^

I'm not a chef or anything, but I can cook some decent food when I put my mind to it.

I enjoy cooking, when I have time, which is not so often the case since I work a lot. So I still eat easy/fast food like sidekicks, KD and frozen stuff sometimes, tough I try to reduce that since it's full of chemicals and bad for the health.
Yes I can, although I must admit I'm almost the only one among my friends that can *looks at Sir Aun and Ehaltar (plus others)*! I can cook almost anything, give me a recipe, I can do it, give me ingredients, I'l do my best to create something comestible Icon_lol.

Seriously, I know where your getting at, people that can cook are rare these days...
yeah~ I find it healthier
Basicaly you just need the set of instructions (recipies) and ingridients and you should make a consumable meal
Even if it's the first time.
You might mes up
But it's all about practice too
but so far it seems girls are the ones that can cook XD
Yeah.. way to go with those stereoptypes Icon_cry

But you're a guy Tenshi, right?
Yeah Tenshi's a guy Icon_biggrin
I've noticed that alot. Maybe it' 'cause girls are supposed to be the "homemakers"

GM-Feith

GM-Pandora Wrote:Yes I can ^_^

I'm not a chef or anything, but I can cook some decent food when I put my mind to it.

I enjoy cooking, when I have time, which is not so often the case since I work a lot. So I still eat easy/fast food like sidekicks, KD and frozen stuff sometimes, tough I try to reduce that since it's full of chemicals and bad for the health.

Pandora's cookies are the best! Icon_wink

Well since I live alone in an appartement i guess i have no choice to cook a bit, if i put my mind into it i can make decent meal Icon_smile
LOL~
I don't know because IRL Kaede and I know how to cook and we talk to other people and alot of girls are like "I don't know how to cook" and we're just surprised~ that is also why I put up this poll~
And yes I am a guy XD~
Even though I put other in my profile XD
Stupid punks not knowin' how to cook Icon_twisted
Manifus wants egg rolls! Feed him Jubei! Icon_lol
Thankies Feith ^_^

Well now we have about the same amount of guy/girl who can cook in this post, it aint so bad, more people post about your cooking skills please!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's