heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Problem with new client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so...i have little problem with new client it seems to freeze game in loading screen no error messages or anything it just freezes there. so any help would be nice.

[Edit]
and it also skips the part that shows how many players online.
It might be due to your sakray not being updated enough. I tried on an old folder and it did that to me too, it went up to the loading screen and stalled at 100% forever.
well...i updated sakray, but it still stalls at 100% and still have no idea what causes it. for now i just might have to play with old client till i can figure it out.
Or you can download the heRO full installer ^_^
yeah that might help Icon_biggrin
Hmm, I've got the same problem. I used to be able to play with the old patcher, and only freeze on the June update. I got the heRo full installer and updated my Sakray, and I still freeze after character select. Except now i cant play at all(with the old version that is).Thinking

Edit:: I don't know what I did, but I gave it another shot and it started right up. I retried the full installer and updating Sakray manually(it didn't seem to wont to update itself Mad ) . It still didn't show a player count before i selected my character but it didn't freezeIcon_biggrin
This is starting to get really annoying by now...full installer is giving me finger now... just great. full installer is stallin at 17%(sakray.exe) so might take a while before i get back online.

[Edit] got it now...finally....
Sometimes I get this kind of error, the load screen gets to 100% and then freezes, right? I can't seem to find a way to repair it I just try again and if I it freezes I just reset my PC and then it works fine, I just don't get it o_O'
And it's not only here, it's on every server I try, but it happens really randomly. I saw something else too, when the screen freezes I can move the mouse to the task bar and I see a Gravity error windows opened but I can't do anything else because the loading screen image doesn't clear and I have to close it right clicking on the task bar and choose Close.
It's really weird
Kohaku, make sure your setup.exe is... well... setup the right way. Is your screen resolution maybe too big, in RO and or Windows(other)?

Also with the heRO Patcher, your last update should be #43 in the neoncube.file. Keep us updated please.

@UberOwnager grats. The player count is a known bug and well, there's still /who Icon_smile
Make sure your sakray is updated Kohaku.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's