heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I have returned! (in a Dragoon like voice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all.

Some remember me, some just didn't know me. My main used to be Meat Grinder, and I had a ****load of other characters too that I really loved. Anyway, It's been nearly 2 years since I left here so I think I should re-introduce myself.

My name's Mike (although I did roleplay as Marina during when I used to play here before. Icon_razz), I'm 20 years old and I live in Israel. I'm a student of Filmmaking in the Tel-Aviv university, first year.
A year after leaving RO in august nearly 2 years ago and swearing not to play MMOs ever again, I played WoW for about 9 months, then I got sick of it (and as a student I can't really pay for it anymore, either) and spent some more time in RL. Which is lovely.
In the past few weeks I've had MMO urges (it's like a drug... It never goes away... ><), so I decided to come for a visit to my beloved hero-server. Icon_razz
I probably won't be on much, surely not as much as I was before since I have homework, a girlfriend and stuff like that which I'm not going to give up on, but I will come visit when I have the time.

I'd link you to a few short movies I made, but they're in hebrew. Icon_razz My next one is going to be silent though (as in, with no dialogue), so I'll link it whether you want it or not, MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Alright, enough spamming (as much as I love it... I love that message count growing <3), see ya all on the forum and in game. (Not sure what will my new char name be Thinking but maybe my old account will be restored. Yippee.

Cheers! (I look up and I see a long message, cool. This just made it longer.)
Welcome back Meat Grinder XD
Short movies, well that sounds interesting!

Welcome back, yes RO is a drug..can never get completely free from it, though you did pretty well with your 2 years, I think I only made it 1 year. Icon_lol
It's actually my second or third comeback. Oh the horror!

BTW, thanks Pan.
Feel the power of my double post!

Seriously now, I feel retarded, where do I register a new account? o.o;
In the login screen you enter the name you want + _M or _F, you type in your password and try to login, it'll create the account, next time remove the _M/_F.
Oh. Right. It was that way back then too, right? And isn't there an account CP or something? /hmm
Nice weather outside isnt it? ^_^;;
It's actually really really hot over here. I'm all sweaty and struggling for air, and I can't open the windows cause then the mosquitos will eat me alive.
EN TARO ADUN
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's