heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking for a home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi hi hi, again.
I'm looking for a guild to take me in and help me gear and leveling wise, in exchange I promise to be a loyal guild member (you can ask around the people that know me, I really am loyal, or at least try to be).
I'm thinking of becoming either FS priest, Dex\Str monk, a sader or an svd knight, so if someone does want to take me in, let know what you need. If you need something else - I can be that too (although I don't like mages, thief classes, don't want to level another blacksmith and if I play sage I only like it vit\dex FS sage so it's kinda impossible to level as one Icon_razz).
Although I'm rusty, I do know what I'm doing (most of the time), and I believe I can be a nice addition. Icon_biggrin

I won't lie to you: I don't know which time is WoE nowadays, but I'm living at GMT+2, so I might have problems showing up at them. Especially mondays , wednesdays and fridays - I'm not sleeping home at those days.

Anyway, it's 3am and I just couldn't sleep so I posted that. Now it's time for another try at falling asleep. G'night!

EDIT: Just checked the WoE times - I can be on sunday WoE at least 90% of the time. And I won't be able to attend wednesday WoE almost ever. Icon_razz

EDIT2: I just re-read and I sound really serious. It's aweful. I forgut to mention the fact the besides what I already stated, I hate playing alone so I also need the guild for company. If your guild chat is too quiet - I can fix that. No1
Icon_suprised GMT +2 is tough for WoE, we actually have a couple members in that timezone..on Wednesdays it's at 4am for you, but the Sunday ones you'd probably make Icon_biggrin It would be 9pm for you. You could have a little dinner...and then sit down to some nice relaxing killing (or supporting depending on what you choose to make).

Anyway! LW is always recruiting friendly people like yourself and I'm sure we'd be happy to help you out. Just @who2 Ex or Bloody or Maiden(or heck, just ask for a member on Main :lolIcon_smile Hope to see you ingame!
Oh, cool, there actually weren't people from my timezone before! Icon_razz
I'll be on tomorrow morning (which will probably be around 5am EST. :S) so I'll see if anyone's on. Thanks for the friendly gesture, anyway. ^_^
And... Let me know which classes do you lack. Icon_razz

EDIT: Sure seems like going to sleep ain't working. Sweat
Go to sleep you silly, it's 3am!
3:20 now. 3:21 now. I do feel silly to be honest. :O Okay, attempt at sleep, take 2, action!

*gone to bed*
Yes go to bed, and I say make a gypsy! Ok
I don't like the archer class to be honest.

Errr, I mean ZZZZZzzzZZZzzZZzzzzzz...
do you still have access to the OoC forums mariana?
(I admit, I forgut your name)
Yeah, I do, and you missed a big post I made once - My name's Mike. Icon_razz
Mrmeow x_X Wrote:(I admit, I forgut your name)

fine than! you can just talk to lucky day im sure you member her heh. allthough i havent seen her in a week or two.

Mrmeow x_X Wrote:Yeah, I do, and you missed a big post I made once - My name's Mike. Icon_razz
i dont miss anything i got a mind like a steel trap. Icon_biggrin
.you prob dont member the convo we had when i asked you if we played together on another server before with the name meat grinder and we decided meat grinder was a common name Icon_razz. but that was years ago and besides mariana sounds so much cooler than mikeIcon_biggrin.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's