heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: o3o; About time I come out of my corner.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ohkey, so obviously I'm new here. *waves* Helloes. o3o; Isn't it sad that I registered for the forum a month ago, and just now decided to post? @-@; Either way, I'm here! That's all that counts right?

Anyhow, I finally decided to install heRO. Currently, I'm running around in-game as a novice named, Sushie. To be honest, I haven't decided what class I'd like to be. .-." I'm also practically new to this game in general. Sweat May I ask for some suggestions?

Anyways, a little about me: err... ;-; I actually have a hard time talking about myself. Let's see, I'm currently 20 years old, and turning 21 soonish. Also, I have a few hobbies and recently those are watching anime (currently working on Ayashi no Ceres, Bleach and Soul Eater). That does include manga, but haven't read one recently. :/ Reading is also a favorite hobby, and I love reading inspiration books like Ted Dekker's for example. xD Oh and harry potter was a favorite. (sad thing: i still haven't read the last book.. lulz). I also love to mess around with web page/graphic making. xD

Last but not least, I love meeting new people, and making new friends. n3n;
*waves*
Hi and welcome. Icon_razz
As a first character many people recommend making an archer>hunter, since it's arguebly the easiest class to learn and level.
Other than that, you can read about the classes (at say... iro.ragnarokonline.com, that's the only website I remember. Icon_razz) and see what looks the most appealing to you.
One way or another, good luck, and see in game. ;D
Welcome to heRO. Icon_smile
Welcome :3

I'm pretty new to this server, too -- and, like you, pretty new to the game in general. You learn a lot just by trial and error. Anywho, hope you enjoy yourself. Maybe I'll see you in-game sometime~
Thanks Zeena and Meow. : ]

I also appreciate the suggestion. Although I won't decide right away, who knows though I just might pick that one. xD
Welcome to heRO, if you need anything or have a question just ask at the @main channel where you can chat with the whole server.
If you don't know, just type "@main your_message" so everyone will see it.
Cya in-game and good luck No1
Welcome ^_^

Like Chaos said, trial and error is good, make different characters, try the basic classes to see which one suits you best.

Icon_smile
Welcome~
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the welcomes.

Chained Chaos Wrote:Welcome :3
I'm pretty new to this server, too -- and, like you, pretty new to the game in general. You learn a lot just by trial and error. Anywho, hope you enjoy yourself. Maybe I'll see you in-game sometime~

Ty ty! I'm also really sorry that I missed your post in my previous one. ;-; Either way, I agree about that. It's usually how I teach myself. With other every day things, now that I think about it.
Beverts Wrote:Ty ty! I'm also really sorry that I missed your post in my previous one. ;-; Either way, I agree about that. It's usually how I teach myself. With other every day things, now that I think about it.

No worries~

And that's certainly a good way to go about things, I think. Anyway, feel free to look me up in-game if you want someone to play with sometime or another; I'm usually on fairly often. My character names are in my profile.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's