heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Its Been Fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Due to certain complecations i can no longer play heRO, i apologize to my friends for not giving notice, this is very sudden for me too. However i apologize mostly to my guildies. I might be online from time to time, maybe if things go ok. But if not then so long everyone its been fun.

Trowa~
O_O...Sadness, Matt, take care in all things in your life, I'll miss talking to you on heRO and you were a great friend.
have no idea who you were ---.
T_T MATT WHYYY DONT GOOOO LOVE LONG TIME!

T_T Whatever it is i hope you can get it sorted out. Maybe you'll play hero in the future. \= See ya on msn.
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE DON"T GO..Icon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cry

*starts crying* WHO WILL HOST THE DB EVENTS NOW!?!
Damn, who will challenge me in pvp room :L

Take care
Going to miss you Trowa Icon_cry
I hope all is well and that you're ok.

P.S. Hoping that every thing settles down so we can lure you back to heRO. As the song goes, "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" ~ ^_^
Hotel California +1 ...Infact ima go listen to that right now. But Omg Trowa why ;-; Who will dominate pvp nao!!!!!!!!!
Aww man, that sucks.

Que estes bien. Later.
Slyph123 Wrote:Hotel California +1 ...Infact ima go listen to that right now. But Omg Trowa why ;-; Who will dominate pvp nao!!!!!!!!!

Me, that's who, and Trowa+I=invincible team...I will miss those 2man shows we did!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's