heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ya'll I'm Jazz. (that's my name in RL as well, I promise)

I'm new to heRO but not new to RO. I've played iRO and many servers. I did quit for awhile when I joined the Army, but I have more time on my hands now so I decided to come back and play with some friends. This seems like a really friendly server and I can't wait to get to know ya'll.

See ya in-game!
Hey we have a second Jazz here :D
Oh cool, you were in the army? I was thinking about joining the reservists...- well anyway thats beside the point. Welcome to heRO, I hope you enjoy your stay, see you online

Zraxus
A second Jazz!? Oh no, who's this impostor? Just kidding.

But yeah I was in the Army. 97E Human Intel. I'd join the guard if I were you. Better job opportunities as an enlisted soldier and promotions can be quicker.

But anyways, cya!
Welcome to heRO, Jazz. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^ Yes this is a very friendly server Icon_smile
Welcome Jazz, I knew a Jazz some years ago but surely it's not you xD
They're really friendly indeed, I'm still new here(about 2 weeks) and I found that the minute I got here Heheh
Good luck on heRO, try talking to everyone on @main channel for doubts and to make friends No1
Ah for sure. I appreciate the warm welcomes. I've only met one other Jazz in my life, and it was a girl. I hate it when people mistake my name for being short for Jasmin or something. Haha.
your not in the army no more right? spread some of that intel .. tell us a few x files. Are there spaceships at area 51 and dead aliens at roswell?
LOL Like they tell us anything ya'll don't know for real. They wouldn't tell a regular joe like me anything they wouldn't tell a civilian really. Don't worry, you aren't missing much. XD
Reference URL's