heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. Im Fairly new to RO. and have just joined the server a couple days ago. I couldnt pick a class at first so i decided i was going to be a super novice. then while I was lvling in the training area I found a quest for a novice item. so atm I have ben farming my tushy off trying to get the items for it. Im currently stuck on the quest, so im going to be making a post about it in the help/guides section in an hour or so.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...p?tid=6531
Guide was deleted by Mods....so ya..

I'm aware that Perma-Novice and Super novice characters are hard to play as first characters but in looking forward to the challenge. I hope that the quest item can be used by Super Novice but if it cant ill still be a happy Perma :D.

oh ya, introductions....Icon_biggrin

My name is chris. im 24 years old, and I live in Canada. I enjoy lots of stuff Icon_wink I hope to meet lots of neat ppl during my time here.
Hello Snazzle. Welcome to RO and HeRO. Icon_biggrin This server is very friendly, and if you need any help, put "main" in the PM box and I'm sure there are people who will help with any questions you have. And yes, the Baby Novice Wing acan also be for a Super Novice, but the +10 for all stats will go away when you become a Super Novice. Good luck! Icon_smile
Hey, welcome fellow canadian. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot in the guide section, but I hope you enjoy the server nonetheless ^_^
GM-Pandora Wrote:Hey, welcome fellow canadian. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot in the guide section, but I hope you enjoy the server nonetheless ^_^

Though i was Initially upset about the whole Situation, You and the other GM staff did nothing wrong. Your reasons were valid and you conducted your selves well. I will, in the future need to read the rules more carefully. Thank you for wishing me welcome.
Reference URL's