heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HI! I'm New! I'm Uber Newb!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ello lo!
I'm Teche Es No, but it seems I lack the spaces of pronunciation of my user name for this form! haha! Anyhow! I am new to the server, and the game for the most part.

I love role playing, and my friend Aaronock said that you guys were trying to establish a strong community for role playing. So hopefully I can contribute to the community in that way! No1
I have quite a bit of in-game and form play role playing experience from playing on forms such as Gaia-online and various private Dungeons and Dragons inspired forms. I know a lot of in-game experiences from World of Warcraft and Rush on Seven Episodes (R.O.S.E).

/lv;Hopefully if all goes well, I will be playing a Crusader! I used to play a paladin in World of Warcraft (warrior, hunter.. all 70) (I recently quit the game due to the addictive and costly nature of the game). I love tanking, and normally maximize my characters to be able to be big meat shields, and let you guys do all the work (stam based tanks > dodge tanks). I'll do my research however, to see what works best for this game. Any tips would be appreciated!

I've played for about 6 hours on other RO servers, all extreamly high rate (thus why I knew a bit about the quest I'm playing).

See you in game! Icon_twisted
Hi there ^_^

Hope you'll enjoy playing and roleplaying Icon_smile

Big tank is definatly the Paladin (reborn of crusader) so you seem headed in the right direction.
Welcome to heRO, Teche!!
Good luck leveling a full vit crusader/paladin if it's that what you want xD Icon_twisted
Yo good friend of mine Teche, we will have many great and crazy moments probably together on this server hopefully!
Welcome, fellow ex-wow person who likes being a meat shield! =D
I hope you enjoy your stay here, see ya around. Icon_wink
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
welcome, I used to play R.O.S.E Until the economy sifted and I lost alot of money. Actually its screwiness led me to Ragnar?k i believe so yay for it sucking Icon_biggrin

P.S. Join the rebelion
Reference URL's