heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Resistance Leader Fates, Revolutionary or Fool.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At 10:32 am Server time, Resistance Leader Angelus Lionheart Fates was caught in a series of embarrassing photo's showing him without any amour besides a small plate on his chest. He appeared disoriented and refused to make a comment about his present state only screaming, Dont look at me!, then proceeded to run in the direction of Payon.

[Image: 2625hs2.jpg]
Appears much "smaller" in person

Mothers of the Acolytes on scene were furious. Stating how can we trust he knows what is best for this country when he parades around town with barley any Armour on at all. We want this pervert locked away for good. The king never did this and you can believe that?s who we believe in now. Angelus?s following may suffer a blow from this foolish action that may or may not be the cause of Drugs and Alcohol.

Angelus Lionheart Fates, has been challenging the Nobles for Equal Rights among all citizens of Rune Midguard although has been rather un successful thus far. Yet after King Tristan III's Expedition that welcomed all class's of citizen and paid for their journey to explore new lands, Citizen/Noble relations are at a all time high, but it is still unknown how this situation will eventually play out.

This is Steven Novicut, Prontera News
XD Icon_lol
You were never a revolutionary but always a fool. This just proves it.

You don't even have a nice body >_>
Ah Mr. Fates you only continue to amuse me.
TT-TT Im so killing Steven Novicut.. It was a wardrobe malfunction damit!!
Lies

You wanted to be free ^_^
Grats on trans Fates ^_^
(I still beat you though~)
Lol, awesome post- Gratz
I NEVER LOSE!!1% of the time! >.< Lets hope the whole resistance thing is that 1%
I should post when I finally trans >_> along with the list of people who are going to die.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's