heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New hunter(?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I won't tell you I'm new, you can figure that out for yourselves Icon_wink. I will tell you I've played RO on another server (3/3/2+(moonphase/100%)), played HP as main, got some experience with wizzies and hunters. So much for my RO CV.

Here, I think I'll go hunter, though I'm not sure about the job distributions here. Is there a class here that's played way more than others? Or a class (non-merch, they are too expensive for someone without another char to gather money, and no extended classes since they just can't measure up to trans) that is played a lot less than other classes?

This server is RP? Good, could use some experience in that field. Could anyone tell me about some specific stuff on this server? What is the first thing I should worry about?
Welcome person who is new to this server but not to RO Icon_smile

I think classes distribution are balanced, there's a lot of everything. I'd say Ninja/Gunner have the least people, maybe because they're newer, lots of people made them when they came out, but the heap died fast.

We have a some RP, it's optional, so it's there for those who like it, but not mandatory in any way ^_^

Most people will recommend you to make a fishing and/or mining character early on, usually a merch or super novice is popular. It will help you get started. If you find a card from a low level monster, ask around to find out if it's a "hatter card", if so don't sell it cheap, going price is around 500k.

For any question @main is very useful usually, have fun!
Ok that post just raised two questions:
1. How does fishing and mining work(and why shouldn't you just use your main)
2. what the hell is a hatter card?
Welcome Garnasha!! Icon_biggrin
You'll see this server is really class balanced and I don't think there is 1 class that has way more players than the others.
If you want non-extended and non-merch class......Hmmm....Maybe a rogue/stalker, I didn't see many here.
They really encourage RP and I like it too.
Hmm...Specific stuff... Well, there's so many custom stuff here that'd be a really big list, going from wings and hats through pets and mining/fishing Icon_biggrin
To worry about, to make your life easier, there's a reset NPC that's free until lv40 so you can make a strategy out of it No1
A tip: To make money, fishing and mining really helps, I mean a LOT in the beginning
Well, good luck, any questions just ask on @main channel in-game or here on the forums. Have fun Icon_wink

EDIT: Panda ninja strikes again Cry
From the Server Information section: (I recommended checking the other threads there too ^_~)

Fishing:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2077

Mining:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2065

Both require you to hold a lot of weight to be more efficient, so most people use classes with a cart. You can however use any character you want.

Hatter is a quest to make hats that are not obtainable otherwise, the NPC will require many ingredient, amongst which he will ask 5 cards, there are 40+ different cards accepted, those are called "Hatter Card" and are quite popular these days.
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3524
Nuuuu Pandora, don't tell them the price!! I'm always looking for novices to buy their cards for 300k :D

Btw, welcome to this server Garnasha, you will see, it's really fun !Icon_razz
300k?!
Shhh, Killouz. You make things worse, In their minds a poring card must be worth less than 100k @_@

lol Oh, and before I forget.. Welcome Garnasha o.o
Tss bad killouz. I, at the very least, buy them for 350k :3

Welcome new one to this server but not to RO
Well, didn't become hunter after all. From now on, I'm a dancer. :D
Reference URL's