heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: [Event Announcement]Nobles' Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Prontera Nobility News

With the recent rise of resistances and numerous assassinations made towards various members of the Rune Midgard Nobility, the nobles' status and reliability has been heavily questioned by the mass. Rumors spread of rising forces dedicating themselves to overturn the special status of the nobility, causing much panic in the people if this may be a potential outbreak of a civil war.

In order to try to solve the people's doubts in a peaceful manner, the Nobles decided that it is time to prove to all people their power, strength, teamwork and might. A friendly contest in battle will be held between a team of nobles as a chance for everyone who wants to witness the nobles' capabilities and strength first hand.

Therefore, the nobles extend an invitation to a 5vs5 Team PvP contest on Sunday June 29th, server time 5 PM. Details of this contest are as followed:

Forbidden items: these items are not allowed to be used by any participants. Usage of such items result in auto-disqualification for the entire team and all prizes denied.

-any fish item
-yggdrasil leaf

Any other items are allowed in unspecified quantity.

Format: Non-nobles must form teams of 5 before the time of the contest. Then, a series of matches will take place to determine the best team out of all Commoners' teams. The winning team out of all Commoners' teams will face the Noble team in the end.

If for any reason a team is missing members, the tournament organizers are not responsible for helping you in finding replacements. You may be forced to fight with less than 5 if you fail to find replacements or enough members for your team.

Prizes:
-any participants who stayed for the entire event will receive 2 OPB, 3 OBB
-winning team members out of all commoners will win a jewelry box each
-winners of the final match between the commoners and the nobles will each win a +5 formal suit[1], receive 250k zeny and one of the following of their choice: Guard[1] +5, Buckler[1] +5, Shield[1] +5, Tights[1] +5, Crunch Toast, Dark Blinder

(prizes may accumulate, meaning that a commoner's team can win a maximum of 2 OPB, 3 OBB, jewelry box, 250k zeny, +5 formal suit[1], and their item of choice out of the list above)

King Tristan III looks forward to this friendly match and hopefully it'll solve some the tense situation between the nobles and the citizens of Rune Midgard.
what was the point of doing this?
*whistles* what assassination attempts? Sounds like a fun pvp event im in.

Edit: QUESTION!!! can we make a team of 6-7 instead so that way we have 5 players fighting and 1-2 sitting out and we can switch it up between teams. this also makes it so that if a team if missing 1 player they'll still be able to fight.
@Trowa: I'll only give prize sets of 5s, and I prefer not to get complicated so best if you stick with 5s ^_^;
=/ with i could go and join a team
XD but i'd be of zero use Y.Y

but either way ima be there to watch
I would like to recommend, that if fish are prohibited all other forms of healing item are to, or at the very least Ygg Berry's and Seeds.

I must hurry and reach LK soon.
We're keeping it simple, fish are easy to prohibit as they have a specific animation, same with res leaf.
so berrys and seeds are alloud O.o
"Head like a hole, black as your soul! I'd rather die, than give you control~! Bow down before the one you serve, you're gong to get what you deserve." /whistles.
that was both awesome and scary as all hell...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's