heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Monsters Race?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiyaaaaah

Erm I don't know how to start this thread but anyway. As you know Hugel is a nice town, because we can play Bingo.
But, yes there is a but, I'm too good at this game and I wanted to play something else :D
I asked some NPCs and they told me there was a monsters race (omghax)
This noob one don't want to bring me there =(.
[Image: screenheroserver719nj7.th.jpg]
( I asked the cow at the left and she says only ;
Booo~Boooo!!
Boobooboo Boo~~~
Booboo Boop~

Even with a leet Storm Gust lvl 10 with Hax Int the old man don't want to tell me the secret of that hidden game.
[Image: screenheroserver720dj6.th.jpg]

When I spoke to the old lady guide (everybody is old in this town)
She brings me on a weird spot.
[Image: screenheroserver724tu4.th.jpg]

When I go there,??the porings (or any monsters but i don't think Gravity will make a Valkyrie race) are supposed to be on the right of the screen, but a omginvisiblewall blocks me.
[Image: screenheroserver722df2.th.jpg]

So hmm, all that to say ; That game exist??? or it's just to annoy noobs like me? :D

On that, i'll get a brownies and good night
Killouz
I think the staff said something on the new SVN thread that it was disabled for now.
Monster Race, Izlude Arena and the Turbo Track are all disabled for various reasons (crappy prizes that's a pain to balance, and that we stole some of their maps on previous svn for custom quests/ToH).
Ahhh....ok! XD

Thanks

(I love crappy pricezzzz!)
We'll consider opening them later. Monster race looks cute Icon_razz
Yay!!! I'll wait, it looks really nice.

(Panda, youre freak with your 8950 posts XD)
Ok
oh dear god she nearly has 10k posts >.< thats just impressive
No, Pandora is just a spam-bot (not in the literal sense of being a bot - but in the game-speak sense of a bot being anyone person who has the same role to perform over and over).

That's right! I said it! Pandora is just trying to up her post count!

*runs and hides*
Icon_cry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's