heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Remove crafter name on arrows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why? Simple, I just died because I ran out of ammo, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I had hotkeyed "Garnasha's stone arrows", only the client decided it liked "stone arrows"(which were almost used up) better so the thing hotkeyed that instead. So while the client doesn't know the difference(after stone arrows were gone "Garnasha's stone arrows" popped up under that hotkey), the server does(please equip the proper ammunition first, please equip the proper ammunition first, Attack Speed is Down).

Not implemented completely, plus it got no advantages as far as I can see, while it does split stacks meaning more trouble to stay firing(and bloats storage space). I don't see why this would be kept.

Ps. and no, the argument of "everyone will see your name" is bullocks, you make those arrows for your own use mostly. The only person (sharp) I met who gave me a whole load of arrows did so in the form of quivers, and those lack names. You could put names on quivers, nobody will spam them in a fight.
+1
We chose to include named items, such as arrows, potions, edp bottles, etc.

To avoid mix up, you can carry only 1 type. Such as, only your created arrow and materials to make more. I play a character that uses arrows and I don't see it as a problem honestly.

Thanks for your suggestion nonetheless.
Reference URL's