heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to these forums but not to RO itself. I was on a previous server that wasn't exactly the nicest server to be on. I decided to switch servers after the site itself stopped coming up, along with the game no longer playing, and went to looking around. This one caught my attention as an ad banner across the bottom of my screen. So far, I -love- what I see!

So, I'll be on my way as I wait for the download to finish and start playing once again!

-Notti

(Note: Just to prevent some confusion, though I don't know why this happens in the first place, I'm a girl.)
Hiyaaaah and welcome!

You did a great choice, this server is ze best :D
*Waiting for you in game*
I hope you have fun and welcome again =]
If you want to find me in-game, my name is Sano-san. It's a male account. ^_^
Finally, another girl who also plays boys and isn't ashamed of it!
Welcome to heRO also, this server is a lot of fun, feel free to chat with me sometime if you want to also.
Haha! I've always played the male character. It's a habit of my friend always being female characters and me being the male.

EDIT: Someone care to explain why I wouldn't have BGM folder? O_O;; Thinking
Firstly, welcome to heRO \o/
For the BGM question: you probably only have Sakray installed.
Get them here: http://adrive.com/public/896bc8844de3ab0...f75df.html

Cya ingame, any question just talk in @main channel
Hey, welcome to heRO. If you have any questions, just ask them on @main and someone will be sure you help you. Icon_smile I'm Zeena in-game also. Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^

Have fun on our server Icon_smile

The full heRO doesnt have the BGM music, to make the download easier. But you can download them separatly.
Welcome ^_^
welcome! Light side is better >..<
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's