heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: O M F G!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
INSANE!!!

Diablo 3!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

The english version DIABLO III
Oh man. I was watching the live feed of the WWI (World Wide Invitational) when they announced Diablo 3.

Made my night. And possibly my year.
Mystra +1,000,000,000,000

And probably a bit more as well.

Diablo II comes second only to RO for the game that has absorbed most of my time ever.??Do we get to kick Tyrael's butt this time???He annoyed the hell out of me, sanctimonious Angel that he was... Icon_twisted
fudashi Wrote:Diablo II comes second only to RO for the game that has absorbed most of my time ever.??Do we get to kick Tyrael's butt this time???He annoyed the hell out of me, sanctimonious Angel that he was... Icon_twisted

Sanctimonious? Sure the dude was an Archangel, but he basically gave Heaven the finger on multiple occasions so he could help save humanity's collective asses from the Prime Evils.

I thought he was pretty cool. Icon_razz
The amount of development they've already done on the world of Sanctuary and the Diablo we know and love is staggering. I particularly like the world map and the physics (collapse a wall on zombies = win.) My jaw dropped at the end of the gameplay video when one of the barbarians got ripped in two by the big baddie. Icon_suprised
Chained Chaos Wrote:Sanctimonious? Sure the dude was an Archangel, but he basically gave Heaven the finger on multiple occasions so he could help save humanity's collective asses from the Prime Evils.

I thought he was pretty cool. Icon_razz

Ah.... but you've only got his word for it that the only way to save humanity was to destroy the Worldstone...

On the other hand, if he hadn't there probably wouldn't have been a Diablo III.??So I'll let him off, just this once. Laugh
NorthDragoon Wrote:My jaw dropped at the end of the gameplay video when one of the barbarians got ripped in two by the big baddie. Icon_suprised
I love when the blood splatters all around! Icon_biggrin
ah, man, I thought we were lucky to get SC2 Icon_razz

Really looking forward to this. Blizzard really wants me to update my PC apperently. Was a total nerd about the D2 storyline.
Seriyu Wrote:Was a total nerd about the D2 storyline.

You too, eh? I've been thinking about getting the books, and reading up on more of the lore.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's