heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bye heRO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
K, I'm off. It was a lot of fun on heRO, the best ragnarok server and the last that I will play. If you would like to hear my reasons then its really quite simple and straight forward, especially to those who suspect me of being 'non-legit' (JJJ) which I was quite offended by =/ since I am being compared to scum bag low lives who like to screw with other peoples' fun. Anyways:
I have spent too much time of my summer on this server, although they were hours of enjoyment, frustration, and grinding.
When summer is over and school starts, I will be consumed with AP courses along with wrestling and basketball. I believe that I will eventually lose my interest in RO, so this being the possible outcome, I want to save the time I have and apply them to (no offense) something that is constructive.
I find reaching 99 a monument with no stop. After reaching maxed lvl whats next? A new char trying to reach max lvl? Lol. I'm the person who tries not to think about what lies at the end, but I don't find the result appealing.

Please note that these are just my reasons that may not apply to you.

So I will now take my usual hours spent on the my computer to study and workout. I apologize for the long story, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone (may) understand that I'm no botter, addict, or a crazy lunatic, but a person who is trying to fix something wrong in his life. And most importantly to tell everyone that I have the utmost respect for this server, Pandora, and being legit. Thank you for reading, I will now sleep at a time that is quite early compared to the other days I have spent while playing this game. -1:05 AM
well, though i knew not ye, enjoy your life back. :D real life always comes before everything else. oh, and AP courses are a load of fun. Icon_smile excel in your studies and your athletics.
Quote:those who suspect me of being 'non-legit'

No matter what you do, there will ALWAYS be someone who critisizes what you do. If you do charity, people will comment and critisize you. Solution? Stop giving a f*** about what people think and live your life in a way YOU feel satisfied and content with yourself.
well sorry if i offended you, i didn't mean too....

but really i always find it odd when someone asks for a ip ban~
i am sorry though don't get me wrong, but im just a lil weird like that~

mmm i doubt you want me to feel good about my self after mentioning me in your post, but like bloody said its not good to care about that kind of thing.

but like i said i am sorry that i offended you~

mmmm i guess all thats left to say is bye then~
Sorry to see you go, but best of luck with your real life affairs (especially AP Courses). And hopefully you enjoy the extra free time / time to study or workout. If you ever want to play on heRO again, I'm sure you'll find a warm welcome back!
Who the hell are you O.o..well guess it doesn't matter, and to answer your question when you get to 99 your rebirth, then you get to 99 again then you join kick ass party's, explore and hunt for the "Perfect Build" sadly once again the curse of the low rate strikes another weak minded person down, fair enough if you don't have time for Rag and Real life but don't try and kid yourself you quit because you dont have the willpower to see it out to the very end.

For if real life was what was important ya would have joined a high rate or cut down to playing 1hour a day or whenever you are free instead you "apparently" Figured you would lose interest, give me a break.

Also I play roughly 16 hours a day min so dont give the whole, poor me I play to much speech.

Bah, annoying new people.
Avalon_Fates Wrote:Who the hell are you O.o..well guess it doesn't matter, and to answer your question when you get to 99 your rebirth, then you get to 99 again then you join kick ass party's, explore and hunt for the "Perfect Build" sadly once again the curse of the low rate strikes another weak minded person down, fair enough if you don't have time for Rag and Real life but don't try and kid yourself you quit because you dont have the willpower to see it out to the very end.

For if real life was what was important ya would have joined a high rate or cut down to playing 1hour a day or whenever you are free instead you "apparently" Figured you would lose interest, give me a break.

Also I play roughly 16 hours a day min so dont give the whole, poor me I play to much speech.

lolololololol . i find goji berry's reasoning alot better than yours.
Avalon_Fates Wrote:Who the hell are you O.o..well guess it doesn't matter, and to answer your question when you get to 99 your rebirth, then you get to 99 again then you join kick ass party's, explore and hunt for the "Perfect Build" sadly once again the curse of the low rate strikes another weak minded person down, fair enough if you don't have time for Rag and Real life but don't try and kid yourself you quit because you dont have the willpower to see it out to the very end.

This sounds like you're trying to justify wasting your life in a silly game. You can say those who quit are weak minded if it helps you feel better about your life but don't muck up a topic that isn't yours especially if you don't even know the guy who created it. If he doesn't have enough time for heRO and RL then it is for that reason that he quit. It shows he has a LOT more willpower than you because he can break the addiction of this game and go live his life. You drown in it 16 hours a day. Pathetic.
Just let each player choose how they want to divide their time between real life and game. Each different player have different sense of priority, so just let them play how often they want: 16 min a day or 16 hours.
GM-Ayu Wrote:Just let each player choose how they want to divide their time between real life and game. Each different player have different sense of priority, so just let them play how often they want: 16 min a day or 16 hours.

what ayu is trying to say, very mildly, is that fates your sense of priority is completely screwed up Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's