heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I r returneded o.o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay. So, long story short, life has finally slowed down slightly for me, and i have time to get online again.

Long story at it's length (you should only read this if you're curious), I've been having a bunch of different issues. First, my hard drive failed. Got it replaced, and then my power cord got chewed through. I bought a new one on Ebay, it wasn't the right kind, and I sent it back for them to send me the right one. I move. I send my power cord to them. They send it to my old address. Computer = Dead for a good month and a half. I had to pick up my package from a friend from the area before moving. AGAIN. Last few days have been hectic. I got kicked out of my parent's house, because my step father is an effing nazi, and my mother blindly follows him. I make plans to move with my dad.. To Wyoming. Yes, Wyoming. Casper to be precise. So now I'm here, unpacked, and starting to unwind a bit. Only issue right now, is the internet. My dad doesn't have internet yet, so I'm using some weak signal at the moment. >.< Soon though. Soon.

Oh, and a job. Once I get a job, I'll be able to spread my time around easier D:

So yeah. o.o Trying to download the patch files at.. 2 kb/s. Fun.

~Ruru
Oh My God

good luck!
that sucks o.o
Hope to see u around
Sounds harsh, hope things get better.

No internet is Icon_cry
Reference URL's