heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bye heRO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yeah. I'm leaving. I really don't know why. Maybe it's because everytime I get online, I usually just sit in Prontera. And it get's boring and there's nothing really to do anymore. And I realized how fun real life was this weekend. I'm slowly losing interest in RO now and I seem to be getting more enemies than friends. I just thought to myself what RO was.. Just getting to a certain level and becoming more classes and then it done. You do the same concept again and again. Although heRO was very fun, the best server I've ever played on, I feel this is for the best and I hope everyone still enjoys the game. But this is all I have to say.

There are some people that are really awesome and would just stick by me no matter what, and I'd just like to shout out to them.

Evo! You're an awesome person to talk to! Love
Lauren Revolt! Until you left, you were fun to hang out with.
Rinato! We managed to keep the baby guild for 2 weeks. Woo!
Most of DD! You guys were awesome.
HyperSonic! Thanks for helping with my Alchemist! Laugh
TeOx! All this time, Rhapsody was you! Icon_lol
Draken! Known you for awhile; you're awesome. Icon_biggrin
Tripp! Even though, we had a small arguement at the end, you were a good guild leader!
Cucu! You're such an amazing and generous guy. Icon_smile

Bye heRO; keep growing and maybe I'll come back some day! Love
(Of course, if I'm super bored, I'll come online every once in awhile)
Bye Zeena.

May good luck smile upon you whatever your endeavors.
Good luck Zeena Icon_biggrin hope to see you around every once in awhile. Keep in touch.
Awww see you later Zeena, I never did get that Elder Willow card found for that mage hat you were making Icon_sad
awww
bye bye it was fun partying wiff u =3

good luck with your life Icon_biggrin
Kissy
Noooo zeena!! You owe me 2m >.<

Have fun IRL and we all wish you come back soonIcon_biggrin
See ya Zeena, take care.
Thanks everyone. Kissy
bye zeena. take care =)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's