heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Screens!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if this has already been done somewhere already because I'm too lazy to try and find it Icon_twisted

Anyway, this pretty much comes from my own love if just seeing random screens other people take- just post a screenshot from your collection, preferably interesting or funny Icon_razz

I'll start off

This isn't my best or favourate one at all, just the first one I found that was mildly interesting Icon_biggrin

[Image: screenheRO-Server861.jpg]

A branched Amon-Ra that got Ds spammed so much that...well..just look above

Your turn !
[Image: screenheRO-Server040.jpg]

Can you find the WTF moment.
No.... 10k hp at 30 vit lvl 87? O.o
the negative def? who cares though it was test server.
Probably the fact that you have an Upgraded Accesory >_>
And that it says -1 obtained O.o
[Image: screenheRO-Server025.jpg]

which one of us actually is using magnum break lower then 5 who?
Haah. I'm the small purple merchant below you guys.

Anyways, this screenshot is really old and it's mainly for Killouz. I sort of edited it, and I regret not having the same copy, only not edited, but here it is.

[Image: killouzow5.th.png]

Killouz is 99! Icon_suprised
LOL ZEENA XD , thats when I was lvl 99 Wizzard, I ill have the same one with 99 High wizzard soon. Icon_biggrin
Bloody might have experienced something like this, unless the SVN finally fixed it.

Edited for language content.

[Image: screenheRO-Server245-1.jpg]
I didn't hit 2bil exp yet. Still at 1.4bil tax exp. On another server I used to play, Banker zeny went into negative once you deposite a total of 2bil zeny.. Coincidence? When did your exp go into negative? Before you reached 2bil or after?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's