heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It might be a little late for an introduction since i have been playing in heRO for like a month now XD, but i wanted to introduce myself properly.
Some might have seen me already on my Knight "Kretzer"
Ive been playing RO for a couple fo years now, i took a long break on 2007 and decided to come back last month.
I stumbled upon heRO, and everything about it seemed perfect for me, and by now i don't have a single complain :D
Im an Active and Social player, i use main chat... a lot, i just love that feature, it feels to me that it makes everyone in the server close to eachother .

Now on some info on my real self.
My real name is Ivan, im from Tijuana in Mexico. Im 18 years old and an Eager RO, Halo, Smash Brawl player who likes movies and Rock Music. I would like to get to know everyone in the server and well, make a lot of friends.
I consider myself a helpfull person, if anyone needs any help or info in game, don't doubt to PM me or ask in Main chat, i will most likely reply :D Unless im busy getting killed or something XD

Well, that was it for my rant, hope to see you all ingame.

~Kretzer
Welcome ^_^ (sorta)
Que onda vato.
Welcome, glad you enjoy the server thus far ^_^
I've seen you around. If memory serves, you helped me get to Louyang since I'd never been there before.

Welcome to the server, guy who was probably here before me. :D
your sig is awsome. House Rules!!
Reference URL's