heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: fish,mining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible to make profit from doing one of the 2? because im pretty broke with high lvl and low lvl gears Icon_sad

does the fist caught sell for good-high price? npc

bait bought, low price? lol
I'm going to move it to Help/Guide/Reports, since asking for help is exactly what this is and not so much making a suggestion to changes.

I think fishing doesn't give you "profit" in the sense of zeny, but rather to get potions that you normally have to buy for training in a much cheaper method. Getting healing items by fishing indirectly conserve zeny because potions are more expensive (potions weigh less for their healing effects, especially if it's slim type, but for training the weight does not matter as much). There are some random loot you can sell to NPC from fishing, and some people also vend the fish to other players for zeny as well.

Mining gives more profit directly with things you can sell, but it also has some useful items as well such as weapon rock for quests, and of course elunium that people will all eventually need at one point or another. Some of the items from mining also can be vended to players too.

Mining and fishing don't generate direct income by selling loot to NPC all the time, but I do believe that they generate an overall positive income if you just think about what you can do with the items you get a bit. Of course, they can't compete with selling rare equipments and cards though (Hunt a zerom, raydric, thara frog or other highly sought after card!)
Suggestion: move hero's rates to 5/5/5, 4/4/4 or 3/3/3, as long as the item drop rate match the leveling rate.
i usually pull down between 1 and 2mil a run doing fishing, if i npc everything i get from fishing. sometimes it is more than that as i'll get more rare loots than not, but if i don't sell fish, well worthwhile fish for me, then i make about 700k~1.4mil each run of 2k bait. i have a blacksmith with a cart, and a pet when doing this to hold all the junk XD
make it 0.5/0.5/0.5!!!!
if we're gonna do that fates, then we might as well just make it 0.0001 for all of it =D
We're not changing rates.

Mining/Fishing might not make a profit at first, as you need to get some mining/fishing points, but it's not long before it becomes profitable.
actually Panda I lose money fishing...and ive maxed it out
hint: sell your fishes.
even if you don't sell fish you should still turn a profit from fishing, i spend about 300k for bait, and then usually make double that in just loots alone, then fish is just an added bonus.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's