heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Incoming Large Event Arc!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A long drafted out 10-parts event campaign is soon to take place in heRO over the summer to prepare for another one of heRO's new quest to come, complete with what is hopefully a decently interesting Roleplay background to advance the Chronicle of Hero as well!

A few 'warnings' for those in heRO server:

-Anywhere besides Prontera City will be designated as fair game as an Event Ground. Those who do not want to be the 'trigger' of Events, should stay in Prontera City.

-Many of the events are planned to rely on certain already chosen people (and you'll never know that you are chosen, of course) to be at certain place at certain time as trigger. If you like to take the chance and have fun to be part of events, stay outside of Prontera as your hometown and witness the horror/have fun

-Part of the campaign has a few unique parts that take place only for those who did the "Sign Quest" and has 40 allegiance point. If you want to join every part of the campaign, it's suggested that you do the "Sign Quest" and get 40 allegiance point as soon as possible.

-Brush up those Roleplaying skills! One-time mysteries, riddles and other detective work required for parts of the campaign Icon_smile

Of course, fabulous prizes ;p
YAY!!!!
what about for those people who arent able to complete the sign quest?
AGH NO now I have to do the sign quest *cries*
Its so buggy and I know I'm going to mess it up at some point ;-;
I did the sign quest with no bug problems :s
blarrrr sign quest

I may just not bother doing it and see how much I can join without it
almost....... ALMOST done the sign quest Y.Y

B> Coral Reefs T_________T
Drats that means i gotta do the sign quest nuuuus
Only a small portion of it requires the sign quest, but Pandora said that it's more fair if we give the heads-up now in case people file complaints about wanting to see the entirety of the event, only to realize that they miss the sign quest to join part of it.
yeah id like to know how its possible to pass the dance part. cant do it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's