heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Chapter 14: Shadow Side Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A lot of people are supposedly "unaware" of what they are trying to solve when the announcements talk of a riddle, so I'm pumping this post as a reminder. Read that post above.
Hate to be a poor sport, and not underestimating heRO server or anything but we really ought to move on in the story instead of being stuck by this stage for too long ^_^; By latest we'll have to move on and solve the riddle through players' methods by 18th or 19th unless there are other forms of delays~

Guess I'll just spoil the prizes as originally I was thinking of keeping the prizes for tackling the riddle hidden:

1 Hellfire
1 Katar of Frozen Icicle[3]

Few days left, so a couple of chances left yet to see Skoll in a town invasion and apply what you think the answer of the riddle is~
Congratulation to Sora Aihara for solving the puzzle, by bringing in a "Garm Baby" into battle against Skoll to remind Skoll of his families' ties especially of his brother, Garm. Hope that the gift representing Skoll, the mighty Hellfire, and a gift representing Garm, a rare Katar of Frozen Icicle[3], will be put to good use by Sora Aihara!

We'll be moving on to the next stage of the event shortly.
Finally Ok
Dag yo, I was tired last night and didn't make it to the attack
Sweat

We either did something wrong the first time we tried Baby Garm or the person who said they had it didn't actually show up. *Shrug*

Either way, NOW Sir Aaronock can focus on Kiel Laugh

Although...Eudoxie seemed rather angry with him a few nights ago. Looks like Oniichan was right, she's falling apart ^_^
didn't get a chance to log on that time, gratz sora. And sowee for spamming chat rooms in pron at one point ><
The next arc's first event is a server co-op event. It shouldn't be too long and is relatively quite simple. We'll meet up on Saturday Aug 30 at server time 2 PM for all those interested.
aaaaaaaaaaaa 2 AM sunday morning... aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well have fun guys... /sob

-w-
2PM, hmmm interesting time, but hopefully I can come to it. It being on a Satruday afternoon mean I'm mostly likely doing other things then XD
If Aaronock doesn't start showing up, Linnea's gonna start suspecting he got eaten >_> or something,
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's