heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello HeRO! I've been playing RO for about 4 years now and this server caught my eye so I've decided to start playing today. I've been out of the RO loop for about a year so I'll be a little slow in terms of new gear and whatnot.

I think I'm leaning on making a bow stalker this time around and my IGN is also Setzer. I look forward to playing here!
Welcome veteran ^_^ have fun on heRO!
hehe I saw your born message today XD; Have fun in heRO Setzer!

(PS: Shouldn't a name like that be gunslinger, or clown or something along that line? XD; )
GM-Ayu Wrote:hehe I saw your born message today XD; Have fun in heRO Setzer!

(PS: Shouldn't a name like that be gunslinger, or clown or something along that line? XD; )

Haha, it should. I was going to make a clown but I decided to go stalker.
Hey, welcome to heRO.

Zraxus
Holla
Welcome to heRO. Hope to see you around sometime~
lawlz im new myself but from what ive gotten so far everyone here is pertty much awsm no one is really unfriendly and as for new stuff uhm within this year idk just cheak ro wiki thats what i usually do helps me keep track when i took my breaks
Always can use more stalkers on the server, so its good to see another one popping up. However I have a dagger/pvm type so it is very different that the bow one you are saying you will make.

Setzer I could see actually being gunslinger or rogue/stalker honestly too, if you are basing him off his FF3/6 character!

Anyway, hope you have fun with all of us here on heRO ^_^
The name is based off FF3... *still owns it on SNES* It does work a little for a stalker/rogue as we could be wandering gamblers easily.. haha

And thanks everyone!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's