heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Maybe there should be Siroma hats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heh I came up with this idea will trying to stop the nuking of millions of innocent Siromas and suggested it Killouz, who in turn NEVER got around to make a real hat. Since I can't sew I tried to make this XD

[Image: siromahatdeadco6.png]

[Image: siromahathitkj1.png]

[Image: siromahatleftkb8.png]

It's still incomplete right now, and hopefully I can make it all spiffy XD
LoL, everyone already wants option C. xD

I know this because I am a self-proclaimed omniscient who really has no powers. Like John Edwards. =D
I would want B sitting on mah head, the joy of killing siromas is to see the face they make as they die with their whines Icon_razz
i like B, its like a yawning siroma xD
Interesting idea, maybe try to make it more like a hat and less like just the monster sprite. Maybe it could be a sleeping or a dead siroma on your head, so B is fitting, but maybe with the mouth closed.

Remember if you wanna go ahead with this you'll have to make all views + the act file. Just letting you know it's kinda tedious to make a full sprite.
What about not chosing a sprite, and instead using all of them in an animation for the hat.
That's what I was doing XD. B is getting whacked, A is when you die.

@Panda No idea on how to script an act file. Is there a learn how to tutorial online?
I don't agree with that, because if a Siroma Hat can be dropped, I,ll hunt them for hours again, so NO, NO, NO and NO :D
*Dont make me cry again >.<*
Oh come now Killouz. View it as a tribute to your renowned Siroma Hunter Legend Status.
do it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's