heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: FF 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i saw someone rant somewhere about sony loseing exlucivity rights to this game i couldnt find a thread about it here sooooooo....
saw this on a FF site an interview with one of the FF developers.
"2:28
Kitase says they?re currently running it on a pc, so they don?t know the work load of getting it on the 360. they are putting priority on the PC version."

PC version???? just wow!! i cant wait!
OMG FINALLY a PC version, last one was FF8(without saying FF11), I'm really looking foward to it if it's really true /heh Icon_biggrin
I need a source, a secoundary source and any other reliable evidence, before I believe SE really is that god dam retarted.
E3 proof 360 release i cant find the site i saw that interview on for the pc one i didnt exactly bookmark it but one can hope. oh i found it .. heres the article i got that from click here
I thought it was going to be PS3 and 360 work done before any work on the PC...that's what I heard from E3 and the Square-Enix Confrence anyways =P
At least versus is ps3 exlusive :<
did anyone see that..I was sure I just saw ff13's graphics get like 35% worst..nah
Just goes to show how badly Sony screwed up with the PS3, really. As likely as it is that S-E could have helped Sony out by leaving FF13 as an exclusive, I guess the general failure of the PS3 made them not want to risk that.

@Fates: So is that 35% like...say the difference between watching something on normal t.v. then watching the same thing on HD? >_> Just curious
actually yes...although i've yet to get even close to my tv and my ps3's potential...but mgs4 on high def compared to mgs4 on a regular tv is {{atleast!!}} twice the quality.
So much quality nowadays. I think that there's only going to be so far you can take graphic quality before it becomes too much. Seriously, do I have to go and buy a new HD tv, and the PS3 just to get my games and movies to play a lil bit better? I also heard that as time goes on the games on the PS3 will require 1080p, which only comes in a 42" screen tv... I think I might get an Xbox... T_T
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's