heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: See ya heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
heRO has been a great server for me, but the time for me to move on has come.

A lot of things have happened in the past few weeks;

Namely, I work 40+ hours a week, which makes little to no time for games. My friend was also able to talk me into playing on official servers.

Overall, I guess I just got too disappointed with some things on heRO, and I don't care anymore.

I just want to voice a couple things that I think needed to be said and pointed out to the public:

There was a general bias of certain individuals against LW, and I know certain rules and bugs were/weren't fixed/made because of this.

LW became the new "LoA", which doesn't make sense because we mostly hated them. But I guess you become what you hate.

Members of guilds got so whiny, it became hard to just play the game. I know I've had my rants, and so have most people. But its like a damn daycare on here, not RO.

I also cheated. I macro'd. I knew about others cheating as well. It isn't fair to heRO or the GM's that I did this. I've let down all the people who got where they did legitimately.

No thanks or goodbyes to anyone in particular.
Bye Snapple.
You know, I'd like to extend a huge apology to Ex. He stuck his neck out for me time after time. Playing with you bro has been the best, I wish you luck.
Snapplewee Wrote:LW became the new "LoA", which doesn't make sense because we mostly hated them. But I guess you become what you hate.

Goes to show that hate brings about no benefit to anyone.??Buddha says that holding hate for someone is like holding a red-hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone - you are the one who gets burned.

In any case, it's been a while since I've been on, but I do remember the one SnappleWee; gl in life, w/e you choose to do.??I'd say have fun with RO official servers, but I don't think that's even possible.??=p

-k-
Goodbye man, you have my msn.

Btw its good to know that someone who cheated got the gutz to say it before having to get caught.
Snapplewee Wrote:But I guess you become what you hate.
Omg....I got white fur... O.o!! :D

Well, good bye Mr Snapple and have good times ^_^
Well Mr. Snapple, we did not know each other extremely well, but I am sad to see yet another vet leave the server. Also we did have a couple of rough times but you always did apologize and that's one thing I can always respect. Icon_smile
Hm, I am sorry to hear about your cheating but I do hope you play clean on the official servers. Have fun playing there too.

And alsooooooo...Good luck in all endeavors in life :o
we didnt become them Icon_smile

we just replaced them in some peoples eyes cuz some people arent happy without drama Icon_biggrin
teOx Wrote:we didnt become them Icon_smile

we just replaced them in some peoples eyes cuz some people arent happy without drama Icon_biggrin

Heh....that's not the case at all...and that's foolish to believe as much.
I feel like i am coming closer and closer to this aswell Snapple. See ya, take care, nice PvPing with ya.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's