heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I am Magnus Kain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm Magnus Kain. I've been on hiatus for a few years and been looking for a new private server. Messed around on one for a few weeks but I stumbled upon this one and was really attracted to the idea behind this server. Set up to be more like it was "meant" to be played. No1

Well, my wife and I will be around so feel free to say hello. (Being a noob sux) ^_^
I was on hiatus too~ (for a few weeks/months)
Welcome to the server Icon_smile
Welcome to heRO! No1
I've played for a long time.. first on iRO then a server (DRO) lately I stared playing again on a foreign server. Been kinda lame. XD They allow a lot of stuff I disagree with. Like afk Homunculs allowed and MAJOR double clienting. (It did have a neat @whosell feature for looking up vended items)
Welcome and your not a noob atleast I hope not.

Newb, Someone New or Unexperienced

Noob, Someone New or Unexperienced who refuses to admit to such and constantly states and believes he knows what he is doing and is better then everyone else, even tho his actions prove otherwise.
Hello Magnus Kain I hope you have fun with us here on heRO along with your wife. I hope you have loads of fun with us!
Welcome ^_^

I'm sure you wont stay a newbie for long, we've all been through that low level phase but veterans don't remain there long.

Glad you enjoy the server's features Icon_smile
Reference URL's