heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: And my stay in heRO begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I left my previous mid rate server due to a server wipe, and saw heRO in RMS Banners. Some reviews said that there are no wipes in all these time in heRO. I hope that it's true so I won't be wasting my time here as I never played a rate this low before.

I'm planning to be a wizard or sage here. Which job does this server 'like' more in guilds or parties?
Welcome Stoker Icon_biggrin

Geez, wipes are depressing...I've been here about a year and a half and no wipes so far! There are older players here that will probably confirm the same Icon_smile

I think wizzies and sages are equally important, but wizzies are much easier to level hehe, so take your pick and have fun here Icon_biggrin
Haha yeah I lost my +9 Survivor Manteau and my +8 Robe of Cast, I was pissed and just left the server to go elsewhere.

So a server with equal amount of wizards and sages? That's interesting. I guess I'll see how it goes when I get started to grind and see if I can take the low x5 exp.
5x isnt low >..< 0.5 is low /heh

Anyways welcome, as long as you can handle the rates I know you will love it here.
Welcome Stoker Icon_smile

Wizard <3
I think any guild could use more wizzies or sage class players these days. And actually probably more wizzies than sages.
dammm that banner does bring in a lot of ppl =O

lol and welcome~
The mentioning of an unique Light and Dark system sounded intriguing, so I went to investigate on the server a bit after that. Suppose the Banner plays its fair part, if you must see it as such.
Well, the banner does mention the light vs dark system, so it does in a way.

Welcome aboard by the way. :o

As a side note, the Light vs Dark system was what got me on board too. Icon_razz
Reference URL's