heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dracula's Raid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prontera Nobility News

July 21st, 2008- the vampire Dracula known for his aid towards the Dark Conjurer, Eudoxie, has attacked Lady Pure Maiden in the town if Hugel at night.
[Image: screenheroserver399hr5.jpg]

Although noble sir Bloody Fist along with the heroes in town safely fended off the vampire's attacks, Dracula left on a note promising his return.
[Image: screenheroserver400sn0.jpg]

It has been advised for everyone's safety to be on full alert and avoid being outside in the dark. If it is necessary to venture out when the sun is down, it is advised to travel in groups for extra security.

King Tristan III issued a new order to put all priorities to hunt down the Dark Conjurer Eudoxie's right hand man, Count Dracula. It is believed that the vampire only attacks at night time because he is weakened at day and may even hide among the crowd as a normal human being. The King asks all the officers, royal nobles of the kingdoms, and all brave adventurers of the land to:

-Uncover Dracula's real identity at day time (his in-game name)
-Figure out his patterns of his attacks (explain the concept of how Dracula picks his target)

King Tristan III will reward the first one who solves the mystery with 1 Heavenly Maiden Robe[1] +7.

[OOC Posting: Dracula hides among one of the players in day time. PM Prontera Nobility News with your answers for Dracula's day time identity with his in-game name. Only your first PM attempt at solving the mystery will be counted. You won't be able to change your answers, so please be careful. GM-Ayu will contact you as well to let you have a chance to explain, along with answer some of GM-Ayu's questions, regarding how does Dracula attack and what is his attack pattern. If your replies are deemed fitting and you got the identity name correct, you will be rewarded with the prize.]

Current List of Victims in each of Dracula's Appearance
Pure Maiden (attacked in Hugel)
Sabr!na (attacked in PvP room)
Sabr!na (attacked in Yuno)
Nozomi (attacked in Morroc)
ExMagic (attacked in Hugel)
Amara (attacked in Comodo)
No one (July 28th, server time 4:49)
Amara+Kiaro (attacked in Morroc)
Averan (attacked in Hugel)
No one (July 29th, server time 5:00)
Amara (attacked in Morroc)

Dracula Riddle FAQ
These questions are asked in-game, and for fairness purposes I'll also mention it here.

Q: Which Night Mode does Dracula appear in?
A: Dracula attacks (if possible according to the pattern) whenever GM-Ayu is online to host the attack. If GM-Ayu is online, then Dracula will attack once per Night Mode if possible.

Q: Is Dracula "male"?
A: No guarantee on that.

Q: Does Dracula stay at one spot in Day Mode?
A: No. Dracula plays like any regular player. He/She will talk on main, grind, train, sell, vend like everyone else. He won't stay at one spot or one town only.

Q: Does Dracula's "day time identity" appear at night?
A: Let's just say, Dracula's day time identity is never online when Dracula attacks. However, there is no promise to Dracula's day time identity playing during night time when the attack is over.

Q: What does Dracula do in WoE time?
A: Dracula's day time identity character are exempted from all RP duty during WoE. Likewise, Dracula will not attack during Night if it happens to be WoE time as well.

Q: How are we expected to find Dracula's day time identity if he doesn't do anything but hide at day time?
A: I assure you, Dracula does talk on main. Dracula's day time identity doesn't /exall and doesn't hide in some remote map. Dracula interacts with people decently well to a level I consider as acceptable.

Q: What if Dracula is pushed to a point where there's no one to attack according to the pattern:
A: Then, Dracula will declare that there is no one worthy for him.

Hints

-there is a meaning in the naming of Dracula's day time identity

-I think that it's well established enough (based on people's in-game conversations) for me to tell everyone that Dracula is targetting only Legendary Warriors and/or Behemoth members. If you can explain why Dracula only picks on people within these 2 guilds, that is all I am expecting for the pattern and method part to Dracula's Raids

-Isn't there some sort of condition to fulfill first before vampires can attack certain people?
Darn that Dracula, he does not listen at all! Well...No matter at all I suppose.
This new decree, I'm assuming the King issued the order about this?
Prontera Nobility News

Count Dracula strikes another innocent lady, Sabr!na, in the territories of Rune Midgard at night time again. Citizens blame that the officials are incapable of capturing the vampire and stopping the night raids. Officials replied that they are doing everything in their power to try to predict the vampire's course of action, and stop the madness.
[Image: screenheroserver402qm0.jpg]
Citizens of Rune Midgard are once again reminded to stay indoors at night time except for extreme emergency, and be on full alert at all times.
Dracula's trying to get his groove on with the ladies of heRO. 'Tis a shame he's not attractive at all. *shakes her head*
I feel his pain T_T only thing I have over him is I'm alive XD lol
You might be alive, but I bet he has far greater things than you!

(OOC: He has eternal life! xD)
...>_< Good point I didn't think of that nuuuu lol Well I have a wife and kid so pft on his immortality lol
You have A WIFE. And A KID. He has many wives and many kids. ;x
....Well....well I love mine lol you got me ok you made your point Dracula is like a bagillion times better than me geesh
Good for me that I have a pee pee, *cough*.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's