heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New NPC in town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hiyaaahhh

This time, I have a suggestion :D
There is a Healer NPC in town, because when we die, we need heal+sp.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuut.....Where is the Buffs NPC!???
Like 1k for Bless lvl 10 and 1k for Agi up :D
That can be nice I think ^_^

Something else....That can look weird but anyway. Before the SVN, each time we clicked on "save" at the kafra, she made a Thanks Smiley.....That was funny to spam cmon, why does Gravity removed that.

Alsoooooooooooooo. When is the siroma card a hatter card? :D
I got more things but maybe later ^_^

Oki Thats all
"No."

Get out before I release the Skolls after you.
Buff NPC = was removed over a year ago for uselessness.

Kafra Smily = guess they did it, spam it on yourself. Icon_wink

Siroma Hatter Card = wont happen, because you want it to much. Icon_smile
We considered a buff npc at the start of the server, due to lack of priest. We had such a npc for a little while, giving level 5 agi/bless/kyrie. However now there are plenty of priests around so no need.

If I reallllllly find myself with ton of time on my hands (which wont likely happen anytime soon), I'll add the emote to kafra again.
:D yay thanks ^_^
In my experience with RO, there was really never a need for any kind of healing or buffing NPC's. Everyone would usually just start healing and buffing randomly, lol. As for SP? I think it's good for us to sit down every once in a while. Gives you a chance to take a break from the grind.
Imo just like a walking speed buff for a minute or two would be enough. Do I really have to explain why? >>
Get a peco peco pet with its helmet then. You'll get your free movement boost speed that way.
Or a thunderbox
Or hunt Authoritative Badges, or attempt to get your hands on a peco peco hairband or adventurer's hat from Hatter NPC :]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's