heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Vote Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing on Toxic WoW, a private wow server, and they have a point system for voting. Everytime you vote you have to put your login name and pass and then hit vote, for voting your account gets a point. They have two votes available, so two points every 12 hours when the vote counter resets. And you're able to get items for a certain number of vote points.

Now, granted, you don't want to go putting godly items up for pts, but wouldn't it be neat if you could get a panda hat for 40 pts or somethin?

Just an idea
personally i hate things like that....
but on official stand point, RMS won't hold it against you
as for places like the top 200... well they stopped caring years ago

so, its up to the GM's
Thanks for the suggestion, but that's against the policy of the tops we joined (even if they dont seem to care). We prefer if people vote because they like the server <3
Toxic WoW lol. I was abusing that vote system so bad when I was messing around with WoW. Rack up points for non level restricted quest only gear and slap it on a lvl 20. In the normal game the quests can only be completed by lvl 60+ so the gear is pretty good and doesn't need a lvl req as the quest takes care of it. Now go break pvp. Icon_razz
Lol. Nah, I only used the vote system there three times, and that was only due to the fact that all of the instances went bunk for a time there. I was trying to make the best priest on the server without donation or vote points. I'm pretty close to it, considering I hardly used points, and never donated, unlike all the other noobs out there buying T6 XD

You have a good point though Panda. We should be voting for the fact that we enjoy the server and community. I agree with that, lol bad idea.
Reference URL's