heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Star Gladiator Map Resets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just want to know everyone's opinion.
Oh and please discuss about how map resets make star gladiators overpowered (if you voted for that one) and please post your other reasons for voting No.
There's already a way to reset maps. stop being lazy and go read somewhere about it.
it'd take forever though... anyway, if you think about it, the benefits of the skills are actually overpowered, which is why i think gravity made it a 1-time use to avoid imbalances. Well supposedly you made a mistake, then no matter how unfortunate your situation is, you'd have to live with it /pat

unless you're really determined to change it, there's a way! you just have to search for it, and it seriously takes forever ><
I totally agree with Cucu, there's already a way to do that and it's not really hard to do.
It's about the same chance as changing the monster in the Taekwon mission but you just need to use /doridori instead of a skill. I had a really nice SG once and reseted his maps a lot using it, it takes about half an hour if you get unlucky.
Getting the possibility to change the maps all the time will surelly make them overpowered since they're really awesome to PVM using "feeling" skills and in WoE too if you know how to use it.
The effort it takes to reset the map on a SG is proportional to the power they gain, it's what Gravity decided in order to balance it and I see no reason to make any changes to that.

Thank you nonetheless for the suggestion.
GM-Pandora Wrote:and I see no reason to make any changes to that.

So why have you made changes by allowing characters to reset their skills and stats?
Skill/stat reset and sg map reset arent the same. Why not go play instead of trying to find fault with everything.
GM-Pandora Wrote:Skill/stat reset and sg map reset arent the same.
They are not the same but they mean the same in terms of gameplay.
If SG was implemented by the time of the opening of the server, I'm sure the original gm team would have added the sg map reset.

GM-Pandora Wrote:Why not go play instead of trying to find fault with everything.
Finding faults is a process by wich something get improved c_c
Don't presume to know what we would do. And no, we would not have added the sg map reset. Just like we would not add the TK mission reset. Gravity provided ways to deal with those already.

SG are meant to choose specific maps and gain bonus on those maps only, not meant to run around getting those bonus anywhere on a whim with the click of a button.

Now the matter has been addressed, I've read what people had to say, but I have no intention of changing it. You're wasting my time by insisting.
GM-Pandora Wrote:Skill/stat reset and sg map reset arent the same. Why not go play instead of trying to find fault with everything.

Umm, you're right... it's worse. Unless the cost is at LEAST 8 mil for Alchemists/Blacksmiths/Creators/Whitesmiths, it's definitely unbalanced to be able to reset to a brewing/forging build.

And, if the money is proportionate to the difficulty it takes to completely remake a character compared to spamming /doridori to reset maps, then it would be "fair" under your own words.

Not to be on the attack, but you're on the defensive. He made a legitimate point and you got snippy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's