heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Naisha, Checking In^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Hello everyone!!

Well, I was so caught up in trying to fix my RO problem, that I never even thought of introducing myself. I just demanded help...and it came.

Hehehehe...sorry......O.O; And thanks to the GM's and Mods And community for helping me understand my problem. No1Kissy

But anywho, my name is Naisha! I am an old fan of RO, and I have not played in forever, so things are a bit rough atm. I couldnt even remember of the main town (Prontera) in iRO. But im coming back slowly....hopefully. Internet is shut off at my house, so I come to my dads work to play online! But I'm un-able to play any RO server BECUZ stupid firewalls....-.-

So even though I dont have anywhere to play, I think it just best to stick to an RO server, and wait till internet is turned on back at my house. So I picked here!! 8D YAY! *Cheers*

I dont kno what it is, but I just feel so....welcome here. I usually go for the high rate servers, but this one just seems to stick out. No offence, but I hate low rate servers. But this one.....i dunno, its just...diffrent. I never actually took the time to play low rates. I guess ill be finding out soon eh?

Anyways, long story short, I'll be lounging around in these forums, going wherever, helping people and talking with people. I think it will be fun to interact with so many players out of game. Its a whole new experience for me. xD

Oh my goodness, sooo off topic of what im supposed to be writing. But yes, I will be staying here for awhile, so I hope to see you all in the forums! yay!!! Good luck GM's with the server!!No1

~Naisha~

P.S. I wanted to work on learning how to script on RO servers, so if anybody has any info on how i can do that, or if anyone can help me understand how it works, help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks and you all BETTER HAVE A GREAT DAY! O;..;O Laugh
Welcome ^_^ thanks for picking heRO!

I suggest you try to find partymates, at lower level it'll be harder, but once you reach a certain level try @main. When you level with people it doesn't feel as much like grinding, you should have an easier time adapting to the lower rates.

eAthena wiki is the place to go to learn scripting:
http://eathena.deltaanime.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Look in the upper right corner you have scripting basic and advanced

Once you feel comfortable feel free to apply to the test & dev section of heRO it you wanna contribute to the server Icon_smile
Oh i sure will! It will be awhile, but i dunno, i hope i get better at it soon. Thanks Pandora for the infoIcon_biggrin

~Naisha~
hi naisha welcome to the server Icon_biggrin

if ya need anything dont hesitate to catch me in game on teOx, invertigo, or pulse~
I find the eA wiki to be quite suicidal to understand what they are saying... it's not really professionally made, but some of the stuff is quite out of date and no longer applicable. What's really annoying is when a learning manual type of tool is trying to make jokes at you >_<;

Looking at existing scripts done by gravity is sometimes the best learning tool... you know exactly what's going to happen, and then you try to analyze which part of the code that made a particular result in the quest that you see now.
Indeed, looking at existing scripts can be a good way to learn the basic syntax (just be sure not to pick up any bad habits).
To learn more in depth I recommend reading the file doc/script_commands.txt. There you will find all you need to know about different types of variables and the different available script commands.
Reference URL's