heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New Light Helm Please!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a subject that has needed to be solved for while now.

The light helm just doesnt look good at all.

[Image: blessedhelmya9.jpg]

I mean, come on! Why is the color Red on it? Red doesnt Help the whole "Light" look, it actually makes it look really goofy, with red as a helmet, and white wings coming out of it. Light colors should stick to Gold and white mainly. (and maybe, MAYBE sky blue ...(just maybe))

Now, i am a huge follower of the light side, but i must admit, this

[Image: cursedhelm2zz5.jpg]

looks a lot better than the blessed helm. It sticks to the main color, dark purple, and a little bit of gold for the outlining. Along with this, the sharp point at the top looks B/A if you will, as if you could stab it right through someones heart. While, the blessed helm's point looks like an order up bell at a restaurant.

Just think about it, who wears the blessed helm in town anymore?
And how many wear the cursed helm in town now?
I agree, Light so far has been losing alot of members cause dark has the more cooler items, personally I'm in love with archangel wings and the new 5th gen wings but I find seraphim too invisible..

But honestly the blessed looks awkward..it doesn't suit the colors and it kinda looks stupid..Where darks helm looks like it was built for a dark lord ready for combat willing to fight you all with tooth and claw.

Light needs more cool, or we will never win a ToH ever again #_#
I agree too, I'm thinking of starting the quest but it looks weird and I don't get much excited to get it. x_x

Some suggestions I think are cool:
[Image: clipboard01yh9.jpg]
[Image: palletevalk.bmp]
[Image: spr174-01.gif][Image: spr1741.jpg]

EDIT: I'll put more later.
I actually like that light helm...its so goofy and I can't help but think its amusing if nothing else.

Come on, I don't like the Golden Helm sprite and the other valk helm is really not the best choice for us. Ummm There was one that was posted I remember on nobility board that looked like the helms from Saint Seiya, I would rather have that instead XD
Panda I'm shaving your head if you're ever changing the light helm Icon_smile
Culex Wrote:Panda I'm shaving your head if you're ever changing the light helm Icon_smile

Laugh
Do it Panda!
I wanna see his head shaved!
he said hes shaving HER head Icon_suprised
oooops!
Misread!
Do it Panda!
Go Go Go CuCu!
They were only suggestions Aaronock, I'm sure there's better ones out there ;D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's