heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bulk Breaking down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiiiiiii to all of you sleeper killers, i know your fingers have felt the wraith of the break down NPC. Now, the thing is why is it only breaking down 1, countless servers i've been on before allow you to bulk 5 - 10 at 1 time. anyone shed light upon this? So, yes i gather this is a part suggestion part question. suggestion being implement bulk breaking down. question is if you're only aloud to in a specific episode.

Thank you.Icon_biggrin
did you only just now notice this? The server did have it to where you could break down in bulk but when panda upped the svn a while back before the latest one it changed back to 1. its up to her wether to change it back or not.
Yeah, i remade my monk. And i pray she sets it back to bulk, my fingers seriously cannot take this anymore. I may kill somebody. T_T
I seem to recall Panda saying that it wasn't a bug and it's "supposed" to be that way. Which now that I think on it, I STILL don't get but...whatever XD

Also, I find the shaman is more enter spam friendly this way since you only have to input one number instead of two XD

What I do is only let about 100-200 GNs get in my storage before doing the breakdowns. That way I won't have to do say 1k in them 1 at a time.
Fruityla Wrote:What I do is only let about 100-200 GNs get in my storage before doing the breakdowns. That way I won't have to do say 1k in them 1 at a time.

Tell that to my 1500+ high level ores Cry

Sometimes we do "improvements" too you know. However, "improvements" obviously imply that what we have so far is working, and therefore we should work on the things that are "not working" right now first.
GM-Ayu Wrote:
Fruityla Wrote:What I do is only let about 100-200 GNs get in my storage before doing the breakdowns. That way I won't have to do say 1k in them 1 at a time.

Tell that to my 1500+ high level ores Cry

Sometimes we do "improvements" too you know. However, "improvements" obviously imply that what we have so far is working, and therefore we should work on the things that are "not working" right now first.

*Tells it to them* There Laugh
Yeah there was a discussion about this during the time of the SVN upgrade. This is not a bug, but we know people would like the old system back. We might consider it but it's not a priority.
Reference URL's