heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this server are pet skills implemented? I mean those that other servers say that if you get your pet to loyal status and have its pet armor worn it is possible for it to attack and/or do pet skills such as perfect hide for smokie.
yes Pet skills work here
skills only work if you gimmie some zeny.
Pet skills work if you give them the cute-pet-armor equip Icon_smile
I see, lol thanks.

Now one can only wonder if those pets fight in pvp and which pet to get lol.

I was thinking more of the lines of sohee or dokkebi.
Can't use pets in WoE, and Trial of Heroes though ;P Guess the pets are there in PvP room but you'll be proven quite quickly that they are of no help at all if you rely on their fighting abilities in PvP.
Damned is that so? But why is it that you say that in pvp pets are useless, like those pets that attack the enemy?
Maybe you're confusing them with the homunculus, which can be pretty good in PVP, those are exclusive to the alchemist class and it's reborn from the creator.

Pets are cute but most of them are not very powerful, when loyal they will attack your enemies but their damage is not very significant. Sohee will heal you once your HP is low, and Dokebi can be nice since it casts hamerfall which can stun your ennemies.
you know what i seem to remember early on that earth petite helped a whole lot those first character early levels. I cant remember if it was Ryx or Neo who turned me onto that. Homuns own PvP. At least ed's does i havent really seen any others there.
Petite's skill is heaven drive, while it can help remember that you don't get exp for the damage that your pet causes.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's