heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Roh? Elitist PvPer and party addict?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like partying, partying, and more partying. And then I like to then kill my party members after. Evil

I like Assassin Cross the most, but it looks like I'm making a Wizard first to start the money-train. Mad

...don't get me wrong, I love Wizards... I'm just awful at finding leveling places. I usually end up staying at Stings forever until someone offers a party of mobbing Majos or Zombie Prisoners.

Oh yeah, should I possibly make a Sage instead of a Wizard on a different account for an Endower? Mostly, I'm wondering if that's even allowed.

Well anyways, hiya.
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
If you meant by double clients(opening 2 clients at the same time), it isn't possible, so roughly the only way to get an endow is to ask someone else to use the separate account you create or be lucky to have an endower sage/prof as a friend. Hehe
Umm, I have two computers, and one's a laptop. Dual clienting is always available despite the server settings. I'm asking if it's legal or not Icon_razz
Errr, I don't think it isn't avaible if you use the same IP for all of them.
Anyway yeah, it's illegal. Read the server rules Thinking

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1027
Dual clienting or dual computering are both illegal on heRO. You'll have to ask a friend to endow you, and likewise if you make a sage you can endow all your friends.

Regarding party we just added a bonus of exp for each party member in the share party, so that should make it even more interesting ^_^

Welcome to heRO, hope you have fun!
Come to PvP when you get strong.
pvper?

Come see me in pvp... bwhuahahahahahhaaha >:D

Evil
Anyways, I'm that player who goes against some stupid Super Novice going, "LOLOLOL, I have Safety Wall; you're Sonic Blow! You can't beat me! I Heal faster than your Grimtooth!"

*Grimtooths to 75%, switches quickly out of Hide and uses Venom Splasher with Katar of Piercing Wind. Hides again, uses Quad Freezing Specialty Jur to freeze the Super Novice.*

"Heal that, idiot."

*asplode!*

/gg
Haha, welcome to server Mr. Dynamic, I'm the biggest pvp nub on server so you should have loads of fun killing me ;D
1950% burst damage +DEF reduction = awesome sauce. Follow that up with a Sonic Blow, it's like... 2830% burst.

People are so noob not to use Venom Splasher Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's