heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pet Pictures =^_^=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Me and Killouz decided it would be nice to show off our pets. So I'll be the first to show a couple of my pets, not all but once I get all the pics, I will. I have 1 cat, 2 turtles, 1 lizard and my baby angel that died a few years ago (bird) T_T
[Image: n515125018_1180281_4467.jpg]
[Image: n515125018_809988_3223.jpg]
[Image: n515125018_263374_9095.jpg]
There isn't a thread like this already?...Always assumed there was. Icon_suprised

My 2nd hamster that has passed away already:
[Image: img0106zc3.th.jpg]

My 5th-8th hamsters (4 dwarf siblings) that are currently next to me:
[Image: p1010243ac5.th.jpg][Image: p1010238pv0.th.jpg][Image: p1010260yl5.th.jpg][Image: p1010264ye8.th.jpg]
*Not my hand obviously...

Lost my pictures of my 1st and 3rd & 4th hamsters Icon_sad
here is mi doggy Doori. he is half maltese/half shih tzu but imo he just looks like a creamy maltese xD!
[Image: Picture307.jpg]
this is him with his fav teddy bear! ^ i hate how the flash does that to his eyes. makes him look freaki D:

[Image: Picture311.jpg]
and then this is him using his favorite teddy bear as a pillow x3!! i love him to death :0!!~
My dog doing what it does best, sleeping.

[Image: img0747hv8.th.jpg]
omg that cat in the backpack is SO COOL!!!

I had a parrot too... but it passed away...Cry

*will post a picture or 2 in a bit*
Omg, your cat is big like mine Lol but mine is Siamese. Icon_biggrin
I have to transfer his pics from my cel so it may take a while to post since I don't have bluetooth on the computer >.>''
Eldakar Wrote:My dog doing what it does best, sleeping.

Your pet sleeps with his/her eyes open? Icon_biggrin

Anyways, here are my two dogs: Icon_smile

[Image: dsc02746ce3.th.jpg]
The one on the left is Bode (Bo-Dee) and on the right is Dozer. (Do-Zer) Bode is a mix between Great Pyrenees and Yellow Lab and Dozer is an American Bulldog. They had puppies once, (10, in fact) but my pictures aren't with me at the moment, so I'll post them up later.
Socrates ^_^

[Image: socratelb4.jpg]
wow! Lovely pictures. Animals are wonderful. Their love is so pure and their souls are so young. Humans can learn a lot from them!
EvolutionXI: Yer hamsters are so cute. My sister had one that we named Kuma (japanese for bear) because he was so big!
Kiki: Yer doggy is too adorable. I usually don't like small dogs but he
has such a cute face
Eldakar: Usually Cat's sleep all day, yer dog might need more together time lol. Cute stuff.
BlueAlchemy: My bird was my baby. He didn't stay in his cage unless he asked me to put him in. Most times he was with me and we even slept on my bed together and woke up together. Love him forever <3
KohakuSan: My kitty is BIG, she's not fat though. Her name is actually Kitty (not very original) Icon_razz but I trained her to act kinda like a dog. She goes out on walks with her leash and fetches sticks. She was an abandoned kitty that we adopted.
Zeena: Yer dogs are too cute. THey seem WELL BALANCED as Caesar Milan would say. I love the Dog whisperer!
Pandora: Socrates actually looks like the guy who played socrates in Bill and Ted's excellent adventures (back in the 80s)
See the resemblance?? :D
[Image: billandted.jpg]
ok just a small resemblance (I think it's the fluffy hair the guy has), but all that to say, he has a wise face =D
XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's