heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Confusing card description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Isilla card description
on RMS is:
INT + 2
When performing a magical attack theres a small chance that for 5 seconds you'll gain 50% reduction in cast time and FLEE + 30.

On heRO
Int+2, reduce casting time by 50% for 1 hours (yes, hour was written in the plural form) and flee rate+30 when performing a magical attack.

Which is the correct one. Is it for 5 seconds or for 1 hour?? And is it small chance or guaranteed? lol
Thanks Icon_biggrin
An hour would be stupendous and rigged.
lol I'd love it if it were an hour but that's the description on the server Icon_razz
That's the old description, I don't why it's still on heRO though o0'
And yes, RMS is right xD

The chance to activate it is so low, 0.1% =/
Thanks Kohakusan ^_^
If you can translate that Teot, that is what the card does Icon_sad

{ bonus bInt,2; bonusautoscript "{ sc_start SC_FASTCAST,5000,50; sc_start SC_INCFLEE,5000,30; }",10,BF_MAGIC; },{},{}

It means hmm, INT + 2 and the rest is well... halp?
That would mean, so long as you were logged in, you would have a perma-50% bonus. I can already imagine you healing yourself with level 1 Heal while mobbing to get it to activate, then pop out a quickie Magnus Exorcismus... as is. It's already the best card for spell casters (that's realistic to get) in headgear.

Oh, that script is 0.1% chance, and 5000 seconds, I believe. 83.333 continuous minutes.
the last part means 0.1% chance to get 50% cast reduction and 30 flee for 5 seconds.
GM-Aki Wrote:{ bonus bInt,2; bonusautoscript "{ sc_start SC_FASTCAST,5000,50; sc_start SC_INCFLEE,5000,30; }",10,BF_MAGIC; },{},{}

See this 50? That's the 50% faster cast part. Both statuses have a 5000 near them, and since Ragnarok only measures durations in seconds, I'm assuming that's 5000 seconds.
Well there you go Teot, Vanadis has the answer, so its INT + 2 and
GM-Vanadis Wrote:0.1% chance to get 50% cast reduction and 30 flee for 5 seconds.

If the description is odd or different between the server and RMs its usually the effect script that works.

Thank you Vanadis Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's