heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ummm...Unobtainable Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the God Items Quests that one can normally do on most servers...there are some weapons some classes get that have no other way of being obtained *at least I don't know of them if there is.*

The ones I don't think have another method of being obtained are:
Weeder Knife
Kaiser Knuckle
Rapture Rose
Electric Guitar

This upsets me, I kind of want a weeder knife on my stalker but I can't get one as far as I know through any other method but the God Items quest. I'm not sayin' let's implement the quest, I just want a way to obtain the above weapons somehow someway Icon_sad
Uh.. hmm

Well if you @whodrop all of them you'll see that 1 is about to be available on heRO soon ^_^

We'll see about the others.
How about holy dagger as well if you consider it.
Alshpiess, Minstrel Bow [1], Nemesis [3], Tegron [2], The assassin cross dual dagger combo (Desert Twilight [2] and Desert Winds[4]) and gentleman's staff are all good items in addition to the already stated that are unavailable and I'd like em, but I can do without them (though the minstrel bow would be expecially nice for the Int and SP recov boost)

And Holy Stick [1] looks like it'd be a fun equip to start off with, but priests are already one of the fastest classes to level up without haxing the castimes
Balmung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin
@Oka- Alshpiess is on Mini Demon at 0.15%

Some of them are Ep 12.1 item drops, such as desert combo from the guild dungeons. Moscovia will take up a lot.

Some of those items are made for Ep 13 actually, but since items are generally the easiest part to be made, eA always do them first ;p

However, items that are made for "iRO events," and other special occassion where they are available on iRO yet not available in heRO, over half of them are already scheduled for release while the other half is in the planning already. For starters, Rapture Rose is dropped by Sapling already. As for the rest, expect to see more of those items joining the server before heRO's birthday.
Sweet, I love you guys here at heRO :D
I wanted weeder knife for Moscovia actually for stalker to tank around with. Not sure how good the dmg will be with it though, but I'm sure Dryads or something will like meeting the knife Evil
Reference URL's