heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sorry for lack-of events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Somehow lately my internet likes to make fun of me and destroy my connection between heRO and my house. My internet works fine except for heRO, like trying to ping the server and it'll say the server is down (when it's obviously up as all of you are playing online.) I can hardly navigate or do my usual GM job of checking for bots and other foul plays, so eventing is even harder...

I know, 3 days in a row in heRO without events (even Stuntbum and Trowa are not nuked at least once within 72 hours.) This has never happened for half a year.

Sorry for those who are always looking forward to heRO events, especially to the new players who are trying to see if the server lives up to our "daily events" slogan only to be disappointed too.

-GM Ayu
KRIMLIN KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER!

?____?

L

Yes yes, good luck with getting internets working with heRO again soon, I await more @nuking action and events!
I blame the ambernites. they're getting their revenge on you for slaving them like that =p
lol i think it's ok ayu... you should allocate some time for yourself...

of the 3-4 weeks i;ve been here, the last 2 weeks had more events than the first two weeks, so i think you're doing a good job managing these events...

have fun ayu...

-w-
Stupid connection. I hope it gets better. Are you the only event GM?
lol it doesn't matter to me atm, cause all this week im doing volunteer work anyway which means i'd prob miss the events XD

PS: what Teot said, i'd like to know if shes the only one too XD
Aaronock Wrote:Agh, sadness, I was missing RP events dearly also ;-;

*bathes in the happiness that is lack of RP* Icon_twisted

B>novie flower garden type stuff instead Icon_biggrin
teOx Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:Agh, sadness, I was missing RP events dearly also ;-;

*bathes in the happiness that is lack of RP* Icon_twisted

B>novie flower garden type stuff instead Icon_biggrin

You're only happy there are no roleplay events because that means you are safe from falling off of buildings and cliffs, and etc. Icon_twisted
I used to be an event gm, many many moons ago, so much to do, so little time Icon_cry

Yeah we technically have other event gm, I'm sure they can land a hand more than usual, hopefully xD

I'm hosting the toh saturday, that's my contribution Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's