heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New Banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Banner looks great! Good job =D
[Image: herobanner3.gif]
I think it's a bit small though unless those were the requirements for the size. Also it would be nice to mention friendly GMs and/or unique events, also Woe and what kinda woe we have. Since they are pretty unique I think. Icon_biggrin
The size is fixed at 468 x 60, there's also a size limitation, don't remember what it was however.

The amount of information and what we can show on it is kinda limited, for example I don't see how we could explain the kind of woe we have.

Likewise the text is also very limited so we have to be quite precise and can only give a short description, 245 characters.
no krimstyle :*(
So instead of styling options you can have (unique) Daily Events?
Urg.. maybe later, for now I spend enough times on making banners I got other things to do.
I know T_T
Life of an Admin is always busy. It's hard to try and maintain a whole mini society and work and have time for oneself!
Kudos Nonetheless Panda! Kudos =D
Added the new banner to RMS too, had to make it even smaller since they only accept 250kb, adding additional frame would make me lower quality even more Icon_sad
Reference URL's