heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello and hi to the people and GM's of the server that have a striking resemblence to my prefered user name, lawl.

I'll be downloading this server soon and hope to see some of you in-game. The GT in my name is the suffix for my previous server which is now dead, but its for anyone who played with me there.

I've made a post regarding some of the patching info I couldn't find and I will be applying as a RP gm and a general-gm shortly after.

Some of my previous experiences was sub-gm on another now dead server and administrator or co-administrator of multipule RP boards. I've had some scripting experience and can sprite as well. I'll look up some of my work at a later date since I'm actually doing this from school
Welcome to HeRO, and yay another RP player \o/
Good luck installing the game, hope it'll all get OK and cya in-game Icon_wink
I will hopefully be able to install everything and then some and I'll be in-game by tonight.

I've made patcher skins, in-game skins, and other kinds of stuff that I privately used on servers from the past, no grf mods though since I don't have the program nor do I want to since it was against to do so in my old server.
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin

As for become a GM I suggest reading this post first

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2080

See you ingame.
Hello gm-Aki, I hope to be able to install everything and make my account since I can't find a CP anywhere, or I didn't look hard enough.

As for becoming gm, I will apply in about a month and a half when I've worked some in-game since I've seen how some people are from my previous server. They are brand new and don't even have a character in-game and they apply. I will not do so and I hope to earn the trust and respect of the players and the GM team before I make a formal submission of gm-application. Icon_biggrin
Hey welcome Hiro! If you want free buffs, stop by geffen, or pm me ingame, ill be glad to give u some XD.
thanks, I'll here and there and all over the place, mainly Ayotheya hopefully. If not, then Lou Yang. But I'll be sure to stop by and say Hi
I think I saw your name but just in case, here is the cp adress

http://hero-server.net/cp/
Oooo, another RP'er, well that's cool, welcome to heRO ^_^
If you wanna drop a line at me feel free, whether that be to rp or not, no biggie to me! I do hope you have fun with us all here too here at heRO, we are quite a lively bunch I think!
I can tell, I've been in-game for about 10 minutes and I'm starting to love it already, except the warp system, I can't find any of the unlockers D=
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's